Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Hey here's the story from BLOPS3:

You are main hero guy who is robot dude. BAd guy McTerrorist is a former scientist who has stolen robots from a company. He has sent these robots all over the world that you must fight. Main hero guy has cyberneticly enhanced dog to help. Main hero guy also has nanomachine weapons that come out of his arm when he wants to use SPECIAL POWERS instead of normal guns. There are the 6 big bad boss cyber robot guys that you must fight because Terrorist Scientist has altered them to be evil.

You are playing a loving Megaman First person Shooter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Call of Duty: Nuketown 5: Welcome to Nuketown

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
If you can't make your multiplayer guy look like hitler in this game what's the loving point? Oh look I can make my camo suit just a tiny bit purple and look at these gun skins! They're so small that when you're moving at a fast speed nobody will loving notice them.

People would atleast Notice Hitler is what I'm saying and you could have new game modes like Catch the Hitler.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Mill Village posted:

You can put Hitlers on your gun now.

Not really good enough, all the guns in the game are tiny as poo poo and there's not enough space to write rude and vulgar messages.

you can't even wear a large rear end hat or an anime character backpack.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Does the game have customizable death and injury sounds? I want an airhorn to go off when I get shot at so everyone will know it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Can someone explain how Nuketown became popular because it seems like a real lovely map and has no vehicles or poo poo that's fun.

• Locked thread