Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What gun are you going to use in this Call of Duty?
The good one that everyone else uses
Another, different gun
View Results

• Locked thread
bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
Preordered the Deluxe Hardcore Edition from BestBuy so I'm all set for the Blackest Ops yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

FadedReality posted:

Hi. I got so amped as gently caress from the Black Ops 3 reveal that I immediately went and bought BLOPS 2 for the PC for $20, my first COD since BLOPS 1. Since I got it I have played it 5 hours, Hardline for 10, and BF4 for 20.

While I was there I also preordered BLOPS3 for PC because I am a retarded. Thanks for having me, COD thread!

I went to the store and bought another copy of BLOPS 2 just for practice for the big day.

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp

Blue Raider posted:

god damnit where is my world at war 2

The trend is hyper mobility which is a great mechanic but doesnt make sense for WW2.

But gently caress it alt reality Nazi exoskeletons popshotting with the k98 all day

bloodsacrifice
Apr 21, 2015

by Ralp
I'm pretty easy to please videogame wise but Destiny was ridiculous and I sold that poo poo back 2 days later.

• Locked thread