Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

... make the game sound worth playing for newbies.

Marvel Heroes 2016: Tastier than a thingburger, sexier than Jean's hair irl, disneydick bigger than gambit's bulge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I would easily log in and play that game snorrence.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Reminder that the Thing's garden is playable in Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2.

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

lovely Wizard posted:

Marvel Heroes 2016 : Hit Game PVZ Garden Warfare 2 on 2/23/2016

Nice Precure av, friend!

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
All new, all different. well mostly the same

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Just find a Mijuil post and make anything he says the title of the thread. Dude spits comedy gold.

Marvel Heroes 2016: I brought the hero figures almost to the maximum possible. Based on the maximum childbirth in the database. If I make a hero of 3.30 it will be just boring.

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Marvel Heroes 2016: Dozens of people active in the thread, three active in-game

ndub
Jun 9, 2007

Marvel Heroes 2016: Diablo but with Avengers, 5+ Unique Playable Classes

Jusupov
May 24, 2007
only text

ndub posted:

Marvel Heroes 2016: Diablo but with Avengers, 5+ Unique Playable Classes

Cable, surfer, ??? got nothing on the others

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
Mh2016: retcon mutants and chill?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mh2016: the assembly says good but he isn't good!! I petition no change but you change!!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Mh2016: ok I'm admitting it. I have a fetish for jeans hair. And we are getting married. There, i said it. It's over now. Thank god. I love you all forever.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
MH2016: Playable Norm Osborn, Angela, Blackagarb Bloatgoon, Samuel L Jackson, Ultros and Typhon, and Electric Nachos coming "Soon"

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
Marvel Heroes 2016 - Play as Thing he's top tier

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

lovely Wizard posted:

Marvel Heroes 2016 - Play as Thing he's top tier

Ok I get we're all joking here but let's dial this back a bit. Like there's some lines we shouldn't cross dude.

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
gonna have to do basically one run and upload it and that'll be what i go with since i'm moving, probably. :(

MMAgCh
Aug 15, 2001
I am the poet,
The prophet of the pit
Like a hollow-point bullet
Straight to the head
I never missed...you

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Just find a Mijuil post and make anything he says the title of the thread. Dude spits comedy gold.
Marvel Heroes 2016: all very wooden, room danger as unbearable

Actually yeah, I am on board with this.

Donde Esta
Sep 6, 2006

:getin:
Marbled Churros 2055: My god, it's full of hotdogs!

Issaries
Sep 15, 2008

"Negotiations were going well. They were very impressed by my hat." -Issaries the Concilliator"
Marvel Heroes 2016: Please do not touch Onslaughts balls. They're sensitive.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Kelp Plankton posted:

it's $79.99 both places, from what I can see? But yeah only Deluxe on Steam

£60.99 in UK money on Steam. $80 is something like £56 right now.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Marvel Heroes 2016: OP too long

Lux Aeterna
Feb 19, 2005

Marvel Heroes 2016: ThorTwenty and the Weed Galactus blaze again

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy
Marvel Heroes 2016: Ask if game is good yet every day

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Grinning Goblin posted:

Maybe we shouldn't make the game sound dead and people should quit in the title. I mean, maybe.

Seriously. This thread's hate boner for the game, joking or not, is really off-putting to newcomers.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Game inverse to post quality

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

Shine posted:

Seriously. This thread's hate boner for the game, joking or not, is really off-putting to newcomers.

Yeah, it's one of the things I want to avoid for the thread title for sure. Even if some of it's funny.

And I'd kind of appreciate it if people could chill out with the "game bad an dead" stuff at least for a few weeks to let new people feel welcome

yall don't mean to but you're driving away people before they even give it a chance sometimes. as evidenced by the number of people we get who post "wow is this game really so terrible? i heard it was good and wanted to try it" and then never come back

Kainser
Apr 27, 2010

O'er the sea from the north
there sails a ship
With the people of Hel
at the helm stands Loki
After the wolf
do wild men follow
Marvel Heroes 2016: We hate because we spent thousands of dollars and hours on it

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Marvel Heroes 2016: currently overcoming the sunk cost phallacy

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

We do gotta calm down in the new thread. We really are scaring off some new players and even returning players.

We are all guilty of it but let's draw back a bit and try to get some new blood to play with.

After all, when we are all on being social and partying together, it can be a good time.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

Gibbering Madness posted:

Marvel Heroes 2016: currently overcoming the sunk cost phallacy

overcumming

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

gachiGASM

Mayor McCheese
Sep 20, 2004

Everyone is a mayor... Someday..
Lipstick Apathy

Kelp Plankton posted:

Yeah, it's one of the things I want to avoid for the thread title for sure. Even if some of it's funny.

And I'd kind of appreciate it if people could chill out with the "game bad an dead" stuff at least for a few weeks to let new people feel welcome

yall don't mean to but you're driving away people before they even give it a chance sometimes. as evidenced by the number of people we get who post "wow is this game really so terrible? i heard it was good and wanted to try it" and then never come back

When I was confused by all the people taking a poo poo on the game when I came back a few months ago, you and a few others gave me honest answers. This is why the thread's antics don't really bother me.

Also Gaz has a history of making GBS threads the bed.

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

lol

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Overcumming the saladtossed phallusy

I AM THE MOON
Dec 21, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2fkX5-1J3I

put this in the op

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack
Marvel Heroes 2016: Wawa vs Sheetz probably better than most posts itt

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Guys come on we can't have a thread title that disparages the game, otherwise nobody will play it

Can we get serious here

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

MH 2016: it was 2000 hours of fun, we're just not sure it's 3000 hours of fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

MH 2016: WANK! your way through thousands of hours with Captain America shield-throwing action

• Locked thread