Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Bobo brought the studio donuts yesterday and Keith took them and threw them out the window

that's a funny Bobo moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

VikingSkull posted:

Bobo brought the studio donuts yesterday and Keith took them and threw them out the window

that's a funny Bobo moment

This sounds a lot less funny than it probably is.

I can't seem to think of any Bobo bits that aren't basically "Several grown man manage to outsmart a retard"

Keg fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Oct 20, 2016

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?
Considerate thing for Bobo to do; donuts are the wrong food to bring though. At this point, I'm not shocked unless someone is jerking him off anyway.

Dario the Wop
Oct 11, 2007

Hell-Sent, Heaven-Bent
Bobo vs. The Virus is a classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbxGNlx8VQM

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Keg posted:

I can't seem to think of any Bobo bits that aren't basically "Several grown man manage to outsmart a retard"

There was that great first appearance where they paid a retard money to expose his penis and offered a $50 bonus if he could make it shoot hands free. :downs: thought leaking precum was an orgasm.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
Bobo is rarely funny unless he's being physically or psychologically abused. It must be a hard stunt to be a brain damaged person with zero sympathy factor but he's all over it. Same with Dave.

livingfruitvirus
Nov 20, 2002

Grrr
Bobo's Chewbacca impression always cracks me up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wk7Bf9x3d9o&t=1528s

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

who is this Bobo guy you keep mentioning, I don't recall anyone like that

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
The day I no longer find 'Bobo singing The Touch' funny is the day I'll give up on laughing altogether.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Keg posted:

the act itself wasn't

the mournful "I paid seven dollars for those..." was hilarious

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

VikingSkull posted:

the act itself wasn't

Plus someone told him that "Jimmy wanted him to bring a dozen donuts, none with holes." and of course Jimmy kept up his "Who is this guy?" act.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

the act itself wasn't

I earned daaat!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I kinda felt dirty for staying a sub of his (because I love schadenfreude) but after he got out of rehab he seemed to be slightly better. The last few weeks after the split between Opie and Jim have almost restored my faith that Ant can be consistently funny.

It's dependent on the guests, though. Very dependent.

bunky
Aug 29, 2004

CrashCat posted:

who is this Bobo guy you keep mentioning, I don't recall anyone like that

he's the guy with the schnoodle

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

I like how Opie is given his own show and he immediately finds people to provide content. What he is collecting a paycheck for?

Morter posted:

I like Nick DiPaolo as a comedian and I don't mind his politics being completely polarized from mine but holy poo poo does he have the most insufferable and inconsistent logic. His main shtick is 'Liberal media censors the right and leftists all violent thugs!' and saying poo poo like 'SNL making Trump look uglier than Hillary' is a symptom of that. Meanwhile, he's saying people don't have enough thick skin and that blacks and gays and PC libtards should get over whatever poo poo they get put through because :shrug:.

Then Ron presses him on term limits (and how he's wrong on it) for 2 minutes and he completely falls apart.

When Anthony pulled this poo poo it was generally a diversion from his normal funny poo poo and it was worrisome. DiPaolo is literally marketing himself like this and he's terrible.

I think the only real thing you can say about Nick DiPaolo is that he brought Artie onto his show and shortly after was kicked out. Companies would rather deal with a fat, sweaty, constantly-relapsing and possibly violent junkie than Nick DiPaolo.

Seriously, DiPaolo would probably be following Mike Pence's career path if this was ten to fifteen years ago. Instead, he's just going to be one of those sad fuckers who tries to drop the bigotry as a reinvention and then ends up relapsing before vanishing out of the public eye.

ozza
Oct 23, 2008

I do like that in Bobo's rotten little brain Opie, Anthony, and Jimmy were the biggest celebrities on earth, and then he actually got to meet them, become part of the show, and eventually be something like a weird friend of Ant's. Other people with developmental disabilities might become obsessed with fictional characters or massive stars, but Bobo's dreams were just humble enough that he actually got to achieve them. (Nevermind that it involved some degree of emotional / physical / dick-related torture)

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
shut up cunts it's bobo time

Stokes
Jun 13, 2003

Maybe Kris can come in, and we can throw M-80s at his asshole.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu posted:

I like how Opie is given his own show and he immediately finds people to provide content. What he is collecting a paycheck for?

I think this is just Gregg being an idiot on twitter because Cowhead signed a 5 year deal to stay in Tampa.

On a side note, the best Bobo moments are when Jim screamed 'Bobo go home and go to bed' at him, when he called into the show to talk about how he should be in a Super Team with Colin Quinn, and Bobo mispronouncing Lady Di's name during her stint as an intern.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Stokes posted:

I think this is just Gregg being an idiot on twitter because Cowhead signed a 5 year deal to stay in Tampa.
Someone at one outlet hosed up and made up an announcement, Gregg joked about it on the show. I happened to hear it in the car at some point. I can't really blame anyone for not listening to that show though, it just happens to come on when I drive.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Remember that Bobo guy from Ron and Fez that would play tambourine or something? Then one day he rushed the stage at a live show and Kenny killed him.

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

I think the only real thing you can say about Nick DiPaolo is that he brought Artie onto his show and shortly after was kicked out. Companies would rather deal with a fat, sweaty, constantly-relapsing and possibly violent junkie than Nick DiPaolo.

Seriously, DiPaolo would probably be following Mike Pence's career path if this was ten to fifteen years ago. Instead, he's just going to be one of those sad fuckers who tries to drop the bigotry as a reinvention and then ends up relapsing before vanishing out of the public eye.

When I learned that DiPaulo was a highschool football star, he started to make so much more sense to me. Everything in life was perfect when he was cool and fit and popular, but now things are slightly different and that's terrifying to him.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

DiPaulo was in my favorite episode of Louie and he was great in it (like 30 seconds worth), but aside from that I have no interest in his tired fabricated big boy italian racist routine. There's nothing worse than a tough guy comic compounded with ignorant political views. Why anyone continues to give people like that the time of day is a mystery to me

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

... is Opie seriously still taking Fridays off? :doh:

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

CrashCat posted:

... is Opie seriously still taking Fridays off? :doh:

Yeeeeeeeeessss :gay:

Snacksmaniac
Jan 12, 2008

Hardest working man in radio.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Snacksmaniac posted:

Hardest working man in radio.
But I never mentioned Sam Roberts... oh

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

the WORKHORSES of satellite radio (ad infinitum)

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe
:siren: FEZ SIGHTING :siren:

https://www.facebook.com/robertkellylive/photos/a.10150193283640023.440387.116356455022/10157613467950023/?type=3&theater

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

Wonder who the chick on the left is.

Call Me Charlie
Dec 3, 2005

by Smythe

Morter posted:

Wonder who the chick on the left is.

Pretty sure it's his niece. You can see her in the right hand side of this photo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDyVaaruAj0

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I don't remember what his gay shirt looked like, is that it

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

That's definitely a new gay shirt.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
I'm Bobby's sweat stain

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

I'm Bobby's sweat stain

moob cleavage sweat. That's some top shelf poo poo right there.

lizardhunt
Feb 7, 2010

agreed ->
Those are the faces i see myself morph between on shrooms.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."
The David and Bobo show is one of my all time favorite bits.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

DiPaulo was in my favorite episode of Louie and he was great in it (like 30 seconds worth), but aside from that I have no interest in his tired fabricated big boy italian racist routine. There's nothing worse than a tough guy comic compounded with ignorant political views. Why anyone continues to give people like that the time of day is a mystery to me

He was part of the reason Tough Crowd was so hilarious. And probably why it was cancelled, too.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Holy poo poo, did Fez lose weight? I hope this means he's taking his health seriously.

Also, he can't do the Bennington shirt buttoning thing. Don't try, Fez. ;)

Atarian
Aug 10, 2005

This ant...
Clever Betty

Holy poo poo, did Fez lose weight?

:ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
He didn't lose weight, he simply transposed it onto Blobby Kelly.

• Locked thread