Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

We need to paint inspirational murals in urban areas.
They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.
It says "may ur dreams soar forever...."
I'd tapped out of the channel for a long time, but I'm totally loving the morning Jam. It almost reminds me of Special Delivery.

But... can somebody explain the Teft thing to me? I missed how it started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

They got one here of a hotdog stabbin Ghandi while he's sittin on the toilet cryin.

Apoplexy posted:

To be fair about Jay Mohrs, that phoner after Louie and Ricky were in studio was loving hilarious.

You mean the phoner where he was upset that he didn't get enough attention when he was in studio with Louie, Ricky and Ronny B so he decided to call in and talk poo poo about them after the fact? That was one of his douchiest moments. And yet... yes, his impression of Louie and Ricky was funny. I will never deny that he does some amazing impressions (except for his impression of Bob Kelly, which is really just an impression of Jim Norton's impression of Bob Kelly) and can be hilarious at times, but god do I not like that guy.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

It's Travis' last name and it's an unfortunate one, I've figured out that much. Can anyone Tefft me a link to where it kicked off?

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

Apoplexy posted:

Need a link. NEED A LINK!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc91EfoBh8A

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

Love the Kurt Metzger

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

Apoplexy posted:

Dumb aside, but I can't stop laughing at the Jared Fogle fanboy caller https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrRWdVB6q1g on SRS. How can anyone hate li'l Sammy Doodle after show segments like this? He's really good. Although I prefer him with Jim and today there's no Jimmy on the morning show. :(

That call is amazing. Especially considering I live in the town of the original Jared subway and my housemate and I joke about him all the time. First time I've felt inspired to link her to anything related to any of these shows. The caller was the true star, but yes, Sam handled it perfectly.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

A TURGID FATSO posted:

I think I'd give them a pass because I know that my friends and I have certain stories that we love telling over and over again and for some reason without fail they floor us with laughter as if it's the first time we've ever told him. It's actually a pretty normal thing.

vvvv now that you mention it that's one thing I've always liked about Ron as a host, is that once he knows something works he keeps going back to it without it becoming stale for the most part.

Penn has told the exact same stories multiple times on O&A and they just went with it. Just another example that springs to mind. I think socially, it's not that easy to just butt in with "We heard that already!" if you're trying to maintain some semblance of politeness.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

"Oh poo poo, this bitch got a dick!" is my internal reaction to pretty much everything now.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

The David and Bobo show is one of my all time favorite bits.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

I love the Jim and Sam show so much. It's like a dream come true.

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

The derails are my favorite part. I never get tired of them. I can easily understand why someone would find them annoying or unfunny, but for some reason even Jim's stupidest antics make me laugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mousetrench
Apr 3, 2008

ozza posted:

I like the show a lot too, but Sam is already starting to grate on me slightly. He sounds a bit panicked and desperate to keep the energy up all the time. That's a nitpick though - the show is obviously much, much better than anything Opie is involved with.

It's so refreshing not to hear Opie constantly yelling things for no reason, and then repeating them three times. PERIOD. I don't miss Anthony's right wing rants either.

• Locked thread