Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I imagine Ant saying that someone literally deserved to die because he had a history of being arrested for carrying weed was a big thing. Not because he was black, of course, Ant would NEVER say someone deserves to die solely for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Droopy Goines posted:

It's actually pretty good, probably his best yet.

And I have usually not been a big fan of his stand up.

Special appearance by Jimcy! I approve.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
"That piece of poo poo" being Opie? It's hard to forget about him when he interjects himself in every discussion to derail it.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

shyduck posted:

Tapping out of TACS. I haven't had too much time to listen anyway, but Ant needs to figure this poo poo out (step 1: fire Keith)

Your avatar: Anthony Cumia.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Boo. Norton characters are the #1 best thing on O&J. Hell, going back to the anti-Sam comment, he's at least not loving Opie. Sam is better at talk than the namesake of the poo poo show.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

livingfruitvirus posted:

Any idea which ones are the 3-day FH Riley's tantrum?

Can you explain what this was? I've never heard of this and am curious.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Morter posted:

When the hell did this happen? (Why wasn't I told?)

It sounds like the best thing ever, if we can have someone post the time index when they find it and all. I've listened to all the Nopie episodes Chris Davis has posted, although not closely for about 50% of them. I'm going to re-listen to 15 to see if I can catch any hints of Opie in it.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Oh, see, I thought there was an episode where Opie was in and then disappeared that we could correlate that event to and laugh.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Hahaha, paying for a service that sticks commercials into its show time that you're paying for? Jesus Christ, Ant.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I guess that is also silly, just to a slightly lesser extent than this example.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Oh, wow, you guys were right, that Jimmy-only episode from yesterday, the 15th, ruled. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZXkikxiTc0 Link to one of the segments there, with others on the channel.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Gallagher is so oddly out of date, too. He thinks Windows XP is built on DOS.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I love that one of Kurt Metzger's girlfriends hucked something at Gavin during Race Wars. He deserved that, loving troll.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Why the gently caress would he say anything so cruel about Anderson Cooper?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Ant literally is a basement-dwelling gun nut. I love that fact. True, the rest of the house is there, but he broadcasts from the basement.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Kurt Metzger is the only reason I keep checking in on the show. I love that guy and will listen to him do anything.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Where's my monkey boy. Get some more ice in my bucket hat. Suspect's 6'3 African-American.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qKQXc3XWwA Ignore the picture of a little kid behind the board.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Yeah, Sherrod's not great. He's funny on stage, though.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Colin Quinn's Unconstitutional is sitting at 3.5 stars on Netflix. What the gently caress, O&A fans, you're supposed to dogpile these things so they're 5-starred out the rear end right off the bat.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
This one thing makes me legitimately upset, though-- Col's special is fantastic, and well-researched and thought-out. How does it get any downvotes at all? Do some people just not 'get' Colin Quinn?

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Well, all I watch on Netflix has been Daredevil and stand-up specials. Only poo poo I've downvoted into oblivion are tacky specials based on poo poo comics, like that awful right-wing republicunts special that was on there for a while, the awful counterpart to Women Who Kill (which has Amy Schumer and loving Nikki Glaser on it).

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
ya no wut doooooooood

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

They're younger, modern comedians, I don't see the problem with them being on O&J. Or is it because you're reaching back to them bitching about Garfunkel & Oates at some point in the far-past and Ant calling them hipster cunts, like he calls every girl 18-35 who isn't loving him.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Chris Henson they bashed, then he came in for them to suck his cock, then they bashed again after the fact.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I love how everyone hates Opie's stupid loving character attempt. God is he a failure.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
He spends all these shows seated next to Jimmy, who HAS figured it out, and is just trying to copy him. Right down to the stupid face while speaking as whatever poo poo character he's trying to do. It's so pathetic.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Now THAT'S funny.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Frost Uncle posted:

reddit keeps talking about running an unofficial jocktober on the new shows and while reddit is loving horrible i hope it happens

Seriously. The best show in recent months was the one where Jimmy was alone and Kurt Metzger was around.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Hahahaha. The guy's a conspiracy theorist loon and said that black cars keep following him around. "Maybe they're just hearses, wishing."

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Goblin posted:

This is the best Harry the Hater video to date, it's quite a bit :nws: :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHLjaqnYco8

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Anyone else having a hard time NOT listening to the Nopie series Chris Davis has posted? It's every, or most of them anyway, instance of the show where Opie was out. God is Ant + Jimmy a good combination. Also, 99% of the time Ant just loving forgets to go to callers because they're on such a roll. The callers are such a retarded part of the show, and it pisses me off every time Opie steps on a good bit to go to them.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
That's one silly loving person right there.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I find myself replacing lots of things with 'I don't give a care'

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
Nope. He was a special voice in comedy.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Tr33 posted:

he looks like a living ventriloquist dummy

THAT'S what it was! I knew it was SOMETHING.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I'm glad there's a video component to Gavin McInnnes' show. Look at that oval office and tell me you believe he's worth listening to. Just look at him. He's the original source of hipsterdom.

Serious request, can someone sum up what he said? I'm literally never listening to that twat speak ever again after his lovely Race Wars appearance and all.

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
I went to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ire3g2c7Ec from it. While Earl couldn't imagine a dinosaur, I was having a hard time imagining a time when Fez would speak. I mean he was downright chatty!

edit: God drat, bashing Earl is great. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-frUwGRfek

Apoplexy fucked around with this message at 10:15 on Oct 23, 2015

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
That reminds me of my favorite R&F segment title: Fake-Sick Fez and the Codeine Kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine

Thanks for this, I was feeling all bored and depressed on my day off, now I'm happy again. WATER BUFFALER.

• Locked thread