Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

How Much Art posted:

The Big Jay roast just started and it's already loving great

Anthony bombed and it was "bah-ruuutal".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

He didn't 'doxx' anyone. He DMed some guy his full name, phone number and address.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh, you must be a retarded person. Poor soul..

I'm not retarded. It was a threat and a complete scumbag move but still not a 'doxx'. Why does everything on the internet have to be an exaggerated lie?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

bunky posted:

sweetie. the term "doxxing" means that some spaz on the internet got so mad at something you did that they took the time to look up personal information about you. they dont necessarily have to release it to people, it's just an unnerving threat of your full name and home address being swung around like, hmm, a gun i guess by a racist nra dickbag. watch that clip of dan soder being terrified of his info being leaked while saying that it was scarier than being held hostage at gunpoint.

I guess you are right if that is how you want to define the word. I don't think it is how most people would define it though.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I don't know the ins and outs of it but hasn't Sam had his own shows for quite a long time? Why is everyone pretending like he only just got one recently?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

An Enormous Boner posted:

I don't understand why Sherrod is on anything.

He's Chris Rock's cousin or nephew or something.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Opie is just embarrassingly awful.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

How Much Art posted:

Has anybody been able to get The Anthony Cumia network stuff for free? I've been able to use it for free for like months now, which is great because I get to still watch LOS live. Is this on purpose or is someone loving up?

Shh.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

At least those examples posted there still work.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Was the lowest point of the show when they basically kicked Norm Macdonald out so Jim can get an autograph from some wrestling guy? Unbelievable.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

https://robtannenbaumphotography.getdigitized.net/#/zypeandanthonycumia/photos

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Nopie episodes are fantastic. Also a definite proof that any argument for Opie's "ship steering" is nonsense.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Anyone listen to the latest Cumia show? Keith the Cop told stories how to used to beat up people who pissed on the street and that he used to force homeless people who shat in an alleyway to pick up the poo poo and put it in their pockets. What a complete psychopath. No wonder the cop-public relationship is completely broken when people like that are working.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

TUS posted:

4 years ago today we lost Patrice :( too many great bits he was a part of to list.

It is very sad that Patrice died. :(

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I'm only 10 minutes in and this owns. Another thing that will probably own - Ant's show tonight.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

An Enormous Boner posted:

Why allude to something you have no intention of discussing?

So it couldn't be questioned and everyone will have to take him at his word that it was "really loving bad" and "dark poo poo."

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Ant has some new t-shirts for sale:

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

shyduck posted:

Ant does for sure, especially since he posts once in a while, including this past week. Jim acknowledges it as well, but having to listen to Opie contradict himself today on whether or not he knows about it was absurd. Jimmy straight up calling him out for trying to brush the Jocktober stuff under the rug was refreshing.

It's really masochistic that Opie reads it. There is never anything positive about him there.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Lovechop posted:

the bit at the end where bobo is breaking down and ant starts playing the sad piano music loving murders me

e: 2:52:00-ish

I can't get over just how loving insane that whole bit is. Truly psychotic.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

What was so funny?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

The correct answer is Vos.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

So 4 charges: strangulation, property damage, unlawful imprisonment, prevention of emergency call.

:laugh:

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

TL posted:

Hopefully Ant uses this to make some changes in his life, though I'm not optimistic he will.

He may not have much choice of course.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Kurt Metzger called it, kinda:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuNS_XgUwD8&t=1208s

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Anyone else noticed how empty his house is? Unlike most homes, his doesn't have stuff in the house. It's just looks cold and empty. Which is very fitting I guess.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Truly disgusting. How is that not an arrestable offense? Simply because no one bothered to call the police?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I love this by the guy who runs the O and A reddit, it really sums the place up:

quote:

We got into Opie's head he can barley spit out a sentence without stuttering. Anthony is going to end up killing himself with the poo poo we put him through here.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

Ronnie B on TACS killing it atm

It's loving hilarious. Ant is so uncomfortable.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

What a fun show the East Side Dave Show is! He is a true showman.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

SegwayPimp posted:

I love Ronnie B but his hard-on for The Eagles on TACS was terrible...

Not as terrible as some oval office thinking this was a good time to point out that The Eagles were actually, contrary to popular belief, poo poo.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Thought it'd tune into the Opie and Jim show and the first sentence I hear was Opie saying "How bad are Starbucks? Let's get into it. They're not good."

loving yuck times a thousand.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

:lol:

Who the gently caress would want to work under Ant and Keith the Cop? For what I presume very little money too.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

https://twitter.com/ChipChipperson/status/695668177922080768

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Is Jim making a cartoon for any other reason than than Bill Burr has one?

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Apoplexy posted:

So retard Anthony apparently had Bill Nye on yesterday and proceeded to attempt to argue global warming with him. Nick Dip was there, too, to add to the retardation.

DiPaolo is a complete idiot. Can he say anything other than "you loving liberals?"

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Apoplexy posted:

According to the one post I've read about the Bill Nye interview, he literally did just that. He's so pathetic, both of those loving spaghetti enwards.

Yea, I watched it, it was all he did. Nye took it well enough though.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Ladies and gentlemen, the audience of the Anthony Cumia Show:

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

I love reading the meltdowns about how much they're not bothered these comedian-types keep having.

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Painfully unfunny, isn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

SegwayPimp posted:

Did something trigger Ant to go on reddit and make that huge post in particular or is he just losing his poo poo altogether?

Yes.

• Locked thread