Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Subjunctive posted:

Yeah, that system is in production now. They had to force an eager approach to some data handling to avoid catastrophic runtime overload, recently: http://www.serpentine.com/blog/2015/05/13/sometimes-the-old-ways-are-the-best/

Asil Ching says:
2015-05-13 at 22:50
What the gently caress you are talking about man? Can you write a few lines that shows some education? Thunk your rear end you punk show off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

You can complement that by cloning some good F# GitHub repositories. A lot of the core F# stuff is open source now. Reading a bunch of (good) code usually helps me pick up a new language.

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

Reading The Little Schemer helped me think more "functionally" and that was before I even started using functional languages for real.

AWWNAW
Dec 30, 2008

I've done several web apps with Clojure and Luminus and have no regrets.

• Locked thread