Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=p8l36bpgt59q9t92av3do10bk4@group.calendar.google.com

Feel free to use this thread to wish your favorite characters happy birthday, or to post a picture of yourself cooking a meal with a freeze frame of the character on a TV screen looking on and smiling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

There's no way Hana N. Fountainstand is a real fictional character's name

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

dotJPG posted:

Something big happened 9 months before March 3rd

Lol holy crap.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

March 3rd is Girl's Day, or Doll's Day, where you float dolls down a river to ensure your daughter has a good marriage.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks to the comprehensive, crowd source anime character birthday calendar, I learned something about Heian period Japanese festivals.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The_Frag_Man posted:

Hey, it's missing one of my waifu's birthdays: http://kaminomi.wikia.com/wiki/Chihiro_Kosaka
This calendar is not thorough enough. B-

Did you miss the part that says "Crowd Source"? If you find the information lacking, update the document!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sakurazuka posted:

Ryo Saeba has the same birthday as me. :cheers:

I can't believe I didn't immediately check my shared birthdays...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Mine are all 90s shonen side characters and one girl who's birthday is in the wrong month

• Locked thread