Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soral
May 30, 2009

i'll probably play it because i'm a broke brained ocd weirdo who likes to collect things in video games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

Wait... ukelele o_0

!

Soral
May 30, 2009

it's music from the new smash hit kick starter success: yooka-laylee (release 2016)

Soral
May 30, 2009

SeXReX posted:

Is there some rare lore I don't know if are they all just pretending dk64 never existed.

they directly reference dk64 and how awful the collectibles were in it on the kickstarter page

Soral
May 30, 2009

YIKES Stay Gooned posted:

Sounds like elevator music

no

Soral
May 30, 2009

actually its going to be great like most collectathon games. video games are fun and i enjoy playing them quite a bit. god bless

Soral
May 30, 2009

sharrrk posted:

i'm sorry that was rude. i'm having a bad day. i hope you have fun with your video game even though i don't like the genre.

if u want to talk about it im here for you

Soral
May 30, 2009

i hope all gamers have a great day today

Soral
May 30, 2009

THE PENETRATOR posted:

who the gently caress wants to play an ugly lizard and a gay bat... are you freaking kidding me?

i do

Soral
May 30, 2009

everythingWasBees posted:

i thought people were gonna be excited for the game, in the imp zone...

i am. people are allowed to have a myriad of opinions in the same thread. semper games and god bless

Soral
May 30, 2009

i refinanced my mortgage in order to back this epic game on kickstarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

Pukea Gaylee.

nice one, lol

• Locked thread