Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

my god...it's full of avs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

new cereal mascots looking good, very hd

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

yooka feelee

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i don't know what this is supposed to prove. it looks like a child's game for children, so all the people who wanted a megaman game got what they wanted :confused:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

HOLD YOUR loving HORSES

I'd rather pay for Tim Buckley's epic gamer comic than this piece of poo poo by the guys who made poo poo game DK64

ctr alt del 1.0 5 5 golden 5s

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

Average Bear posted:

IMO rare games had their time to be good but it just doesn't fit into 2015 gaming.

i feel the same but apparently people are gonna fork over 2 mil so i guess there is a demand. well, i predict these backers will be angry posting about this like most projects the moment they release media of the actual alpha builds and people are like wtf that's it whaaaaat

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

150k from 1200 backers cadfolks be flush :eyepop:

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

guess it helps that the physical book set requires a minimum 80$ backing i mean you want to put that alongside the classic calving and hobbes complete collection which is a cool hundo new and doesn't even have video games in it for some reason

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

if you are excited for yooka laylee, i am excited for you, and wish you good gaming.

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

heck, i was going to spring for the 80$ physical books but if i do that, may as well toss in another 20 for the 8x12 commemorative pic from the master artist himself and a .pdf of the comics i am buying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

yooka laylee dee ell cee-ee

• Locked thread