Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Hahaha, this is great. Not great as in high quality but great as in fun. It's kinda dumb and silly but it manages to hit the right type and amount of it for me to enjoy watching it. :shobon:

Neddy Seagoon posted:

What bugs me with the show is there's no bigger picture to it (save for the flying cat). With most other similar shows, there's a big magical/supernatural world and the education makes sense in the long-term for preparing the students for a life in it. Here they just have powers and fight for their club's standing because...:shrug:
Yeah, but it does kinda fit with that the main character doesn't have a clue as to why. Maybe something will be revealed later on. Or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

"Okay! Then I'll cover myself in blood and attach an umbilical cord, okay?"

This show is great, and dumb. :)

Eruna should really form the Girl's Club. Club activities for girls, by girls and about girls. A girl's club for girl-loving girls who had no choice but to enter a coed school. They won't speak of males or even give them a single glance. After school there will just be those girls. Only girls. They'll spend their time delightfully, beautifully.

Poil fucked around with this message at 23:36 on May 19, 2015

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Yes_Cantaloupe posted:

Watched the episode, and this was the best bit. Such a great little throwaway joke.
Yeah, it's great how they just rolled with how the conversation unfolded.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Purple hair goes a little bit tsundere and the resolution of the episode was kinda predictable. Except for the tea party and mecha.

Anyone who excessively hates this show deserves to spend the rest of their life doing a barefoot Cossack dance in the frozen wilds of Siberia.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Agnostalgia posted:

Is this show two-cour or are they going to try to introduce and then resolve a main plot in the next four episodes
I thought the main plot was getting her club. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

A very fitting name for the club. :)

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

I think they just don't show any of the classes because nothing happens in them that's "important". There are a lot of highschool setting anime/manga where you never, or barely ever, see anyone actually in class. Also the cat dude might be forced by his job or someone to look after Eruna. She is the protagonist after all, and probably special in a way. Um, special as well as special of course. But that's just my guessing. :v:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Things are happening! Sort of. Set up for the "climax" mostly, I think.

Perverted Transformation is the best slogan for the club.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

The plot moves forward with the strength of 100000 elephants. I'm pretty excited about the next episode. :shobon:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Welp, that was an ending. Fitting but a bit disappointing nonetheless.

• Locked thread