Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
I approve of yes cantaloupe's av

note to the writers of mikagura school suite: it is not a good strategy to demonstrate in your op and ed that your main character's entire motivation is a foregone conclusion and she'll inevitably be paired off with someone who has not even appeared as of episode 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
PACING

*wins a fight*

*immediately after loses the tournament from an offscreen fight*

And involving another main character, you'd think that's the kind of development you normally show your viewers!

Oh look lavender haired girl finally, she sure looks excited, it only took half of the show's runtime now how in the hell is she going to get her way in the otp

(answer: she's probably the first other lesbian in the show judging by eruna's non-existent standards)

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
see we all made the mistake of assuming the sole actual plotline of this anime would not abruptly rocket through the last two thirds of its content and conclude halfway through the show's runtime

a common mistake, we should all re-establish our expectations

so i think when the next gundam comes out its safe to say all the gundam stuff will be done like episode 7? and they'll spend the rest of the show playing baseball and stuff

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
i don't know what i was expecting of purple girl

i was certainly, however, not ready for her being amazing :allears:

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
At the very least given the latest episode I think purple girl could carry the show too, at least partially. They TRY to do things with other characters but they just come off as being sadsacks, boo hoo everyone liked my brother better meanwhile i have superpowers at some artsy fartsy wet dream school life is terrible

dude this girl is sleeping in a hallway and is endlessly perved on by her lameo cousin and you don't see her complaining about anything ever

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
this show :allears:

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
I thought the plot of this show was 'Eruna'.

seriously if you're watching this show for the storytelling you ah...might want to look elsewhere. like how they succeeded in their club...utilizing a student nobody had heard of...who'd actually turned out to be a teacher in disguise, like you think with how big a deal the clubs are the principals or whoever would be all 'wait did you just get this person off the street'

...also despite allegedly being a teacher all catdude seems to do is follow Eruna all day, like dude do you not have anything else to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyra_Solune
Apr 24, 2014

Kyun kyun
Kyun kyun
Watashi no kare wa louse
anime where the moon blows up and everyone seems really thrilled about it count: 7

• Locked thread