Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Poil posted:

I think they just don't show any of the classes because nothing happens in them that's "important". There are a lot of highschool setting anime/manga where you never, or barely ever, see anyone actually in class. Also the cat dude might be forced by his job or someone to look after Eruna. She is the protagonist after all, and probably special in a way. Um, special as well as special of course. But that's just my guessing. :v:

And why does everyone else call him Bimii? Wasn't that just Eruna's nickname for him? It's the same thing with the teachermaid.

Maybe it was all just a dream.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

I dunno, it ended as it started, being completely ridiculous.

Yep. And if you start looking for sexual metaphors in the final battle it gets much more funny.

Never got to find out what the hell Bimii's deal was though.

• Locked thread