Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

Oh hey, should've thought to check if there was an active LP series going on before my adventures bumbling through MGSV.

I figured I'd just jump into that one based on its gameplay but with fairly limited knowledge of the overall story - I thought I'd remembered seeing a fair amount of the series LP'd ages ago but on looking into it I really don't remember much beyond MGS 1 & 2 after all. Well, Dog Road Trip Simulator won me over enough to want to go back and see more of the overarching melodrama surrounding that point in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Hygiene
Sep 17, 2007

You mess with the crabbo...

CirclMastr posted:

Bipedal, carries a pilot, increases both mobility and offense...

I'm pretty sure Yoshi is a Metal Gear.

"Capable of launching an egg from anywhere on the planet"