Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

samu3lk
Aug 25, 2008

I'm untouchable thanks to these pills.
MGS1 was the primary reason I bought a PS1 and this will be a good LP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

samu3lk
Aug 25, 2008

I think Metal Gear Solid 2 was the first game I ever got drowned in hype for. I remember the disappointment of not being able to play as Snake, but it was a cool twist that Snake was running around doing badass stuff off-screen.

samu3lk
Aug 25, 2008

One of my favorite aspects of playing a co-op game is surprise chaos coming from your partner off screen and I had a good chuckle every time I saw a rocket whizz by inches from disaster.

It's also nice to see Dan busting Chris's chops for once. You two are quite the pair.

samu3lk
Aug 25, 2008

Danaru posted:

Hey folks, meant to have a side-op up today in lieu of the stream being cancelled, but someone forgot to upload the episode from Grace's external drive to Grace's new laptop, since it was originally on Grace's old laptop, then upload it from Grace's new laptop to the channel, which Grace has the credentials for. Not pointing any fingers though it's fine.

In the mean time, This is the most adorable thing ever and I love the Phantom Pain so much

I think Dan's posted this before, but it's relevant again.