Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

Danaru posted:

-1 drink when Miller says "you're extracting HIM?"

You're really not aiming to survive this, are you?

edit: Also you mention the bit in the first video where the red channel gets cut out for no reason, it's one of the only in-game effects of the big ol slab of helicopter in Venom's forehead.(spoilers for cut content that will probably be one of the last videos) this was supposed to come up more in the game, culminating in a scene at the end of chapter 3 where you shoot Eli because you can't tell that he's wearing a red hazmat suit anymore.

I'm assuming it was in the intro because it's like the only section where they finished all the cutscenes.

egg tats fucked around with this message at 01:16 on Jun 16, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

Danaru posted:

Okay! It's fixed! Now you can hear us scream about anime the whole time.

drat, I missed the good version!

I kid, I kid

I'm appreciating this, because the one time I tried playing MGA I got bored before the end of the Teliko segment at the very front of the game.

egg tats
Apr 3, 2010

Danaru posted:

Grace spent the entire game of Spiderman on PS4 getting punched in the back of the head because he decided early on that he didnt feel like dodging ever. Like he literally decided getting punched was preferable to learning how to press one more button

grace is simply more powerful than the rest of us. he's trained the back of their skull to incredible levels and some day will use it to rule over the rest of us, like the thin-skulled peasants that we are