Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

New condition: drink every time one of your videos gets flagged.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Choco1980 posted:

I'm not sure which is better, the Colonel's patronizing or Mei Ling's quiet disbelief.

The Colonel's patronizing. By a longshot.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Do the dog tag run and also take a drink for every time they say "information". It'll come up big at the end when they talk information control, and it's the kind of word that might show up from time to time during the course of the game but not overly much.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Hugmonster VIII posted:

Drink every time Danaru accidentally calls Roy Campbell "Paul".

That's not an accident, Paul is the first name of Campbell's voice actor.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I changed my mind, drink every time Grace says "Ten out of ten."

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I liked the Silent Scope games until I read about the Golgo 13 arcade game and found a new goal in life.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

"Russian"

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Emma can't die soon enough.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Aces High posted:

yes you "lost" footage

It's ok, I don't think anyone familiar with the series really missed it :v:

I'll be honest, I was looking forward to sass during the slow-walk scene.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Choco1980 posted:

And here during GB you see the point where the novelty of Circleman's delayed navigation wore off of me (as well as my hydrocodone) and I said gently caress it and pulled out a map myself. Though as we'll see, I'm not always the best navigator.

In fairness I should have gone for a map as soon as the whole "plant C4 on certain pillars" thing came up in the walkthrough, rather than try to follow written directions.

In more fairness, without me Dan would still have been in the box maze.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

My vote has to go to From Russia With Love.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Voted for From Russia With Love without having watched the video.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

At this point I'm planning on doing everything, either normally with Grace and I or by doing a hellstream Ghost Babel style.

I've been trying to set up a date to stream out the NES games but every time I get a chance, something comes up :froggonk: Hopefully November will be kinder to my schedule

Hellstreams for all NES games please.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

You may notice that I forgot to drink on alerts in this episode. Don't worry, I end up making up for it in spades in the next couple episodes :gonk:

As punishment you should drink an entire Bud Light Lime, followed by an entire Bud Light Lime-A-Rita.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

Also we're even for Graniny Gorky.

We most certainly are not. Not until you take the Bud Light Lime and Bud Light Lime-a-rita punishment. :colbert:

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

anatoliy pltkrvkay posted:

What we need are more Ghost Babel streams.

5 glorious straight minutes of shooting missiles down the same hallway.

Besides, previous LP experience tells me that a large group of drunk people yelling over MGS4 cutscenes improves them greatly.

I have been advocating for drunk hellstream of NES Metal Gear series for what feels like years.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Danaru posted:

This was somewhat of a test of a recording set up specifically for streaming, it works, which means This Sunday the 30th we'll be streaming Metal Gear on NES! The stream will be located Here. Circlmastr, SuperHeroFae, and QuantumFizz will be joining us!

If your favorite part of Ghost Babel was Dan getting directions and advice from two minutes in the past, you're going to love this!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Mikl posted:

Also Dan I instantly got the Mitch reference :allears: but I might be the only one...

You are not.

Also 7 Days to Die is superior.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Dan while recording: "Nobody's going to watch this poo poo."

Dan in the thread: "Come watch this poo poo!"

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Oh man time to start pestering Dan about new LPs!

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'm pretty sure the story stuff in Survive isn't that important.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Dan no why

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Me: "I'd better watch episode 1 to refresh my memory. I wonder how long ago that was."

YouTube: "2 years ago."

You know Dan, when I comment about my Just Cause 2 LP having a 4-year hiatus in the middle of it, I'm not bragging about that or anything. It's not something to aspire to.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

With the level of subtlety and tact being employed, are we sure this wasn't written by David Cage?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

"S3 doesn't stand for Solid Snake Simulation. It stands for Save State Sabotage."

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I have completely forgotten how Acid works so I just listened while inexplicably cards turned into movement (except when they didn't).

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I feel like that Venus/Aphrodite thing was some kind of spoiler but to be honest, I can't follow the plots of these games so I can't even say for sure what anything is a reference to.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

The first of many tactical backflips.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Best ending ever.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Grace is playing more MGR in November, right? Right?

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Everyone knows the best muffins are chocolate with chocolate chips, even if they don't want to admit it.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Bipedal, carries a pilot, increases both mobility and offense...

I'm pretty sure Yoshi is a Metal Gear.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Dan won't 1v1 me, because he knows he can't stand up to the raw power of the Mummyhead.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

I'm not sure I'm comfortable with getting called out in the same episode where all that happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Revengeance may be over, but you'll always share your favorite pastime: dunking on me.