Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
That ninja was the boss that ended my step-dad's run through the game. After the hand to hand he kept trying to pull a gun back out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
you know Danaru, since you are playing on a PS3, you can make as many Memory cards as you want and they aren't going to take up that much space unless you PS3's hard drive is already nearly full.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Indeterminacy posted:

How about every time somebody mentions VR Training?

Were giving him ideas, not trying to kill him.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
I was the cause of Pokemon cards being banned from my school. I traded some more common cards for a smaller kids Blastoise and when I wouldn't trade it back he went to the teachers.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Dan, How loving drunk were you during that?

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Danaru posted:

Oh poo poo, I totally forgot to post these links:

Potato Story

Lenny Loosejocks

man the ancient internet was loving weird.

Tell me about it.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
You might get a kick out of this Dan

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

I'm starting to wonder if you've guys got a famous fan. There have been a surge a Metal gear comics recently.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
So David Hayter the voice of Snake lent his voice to a point and click adventure game called Deponia Doomsday where he plays an older version the main protagonist. The first inventory puzzle involves making an "improvised flamethrower" with a spray can and a lighter.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!
Welp, I've done it. I've finally started Peace Walker. I blame you for this Dan.

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Three moth old Red Panda cubs Pumori and Rohan.

Saw this and immediately though of you two.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mateo360
Mar 20, 2012

TOO MANY PEOPLE MERLOCK!
ONLY ONE DIJON!

Danaru posted:

Let's Play Metal Gear Acid Episode 22 - PANSY!

In this episode, we talk about a JRPG that ISN'T Persona 5, and meet an old friend with a new hobby! Fun fact, this episode was just under an hour long before I cut the back half apart. You're welcome.

Yes I'm serious he LITERALLY stops you to give you a sales pitch, at 30 seconds in

says it's block in my country by KING RECORD