Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
i mean if you're gonna be a mid-20s dude living in the loving dorms, go hog wild, drop the veteran card and bone college chicks as much as you can

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

meet the new cast of Top Gear.

Dunno who those first two are, but the last one is Guy Martin. Dude races Isle if Man every year and is cool as gently caress. He'll probably be carrying the show.

He's done a few shows already, one where he rebuilds a spitfire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Zebpu2nS4

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Reign Of Pain posted:

Everyone play Killing Floor 2 right now.

e: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7CTEdDvsdk

Last one was fun, good to see they updated the graphics. Are the one liners still as bad?

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
yeah, those jorts are pretty gross

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
People aren't even trying with that poo poo meme anymore

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Oh man I can't wait for this fuckin movie :flashfap:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

1. Combine cold or room temp water and coarse ground coffee in a 4:1 ratio. I use tupperware containers to make a batch of about 8 cups of liquid. Some people do this in a french press for convenience.
2. Seal containers, leave in fridge for 12 hours.
3. Strain liquid from grounds. I use a metal strainer and a paper coffee filter.
4. Mix result with water for americano or milk for cafe au lait or whatever gay poo poo you put in your coffee. I just drop a few ice cubes in the glass and take it black.

The end result is something less bitter than the average jet fuel I brew with hot water. I'm still messing around with it, pressing out the liquid with my aeropress is the next experiment. The nifty part is that I make a big batch in the afternoon and have ice coffee to sip all the next day.

I might give cold brew a shot. Usually if I feel like more effort than auto-drip, it's handcrank burr grinder/french press/digital thermometer to make sure the water's between 195 and 205. Turns out great, not bitter at all.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
you should show more respect, he's basically the equivalent of a ltc you know

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

quote:

The Fortify & Unite Communities to Keep Veterans’ External Threats Secure Act 

:lol:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Horse cock there would be more like vitiligo, a cousin of mine has it

Edit: he has vitiligo, not a horse cock as far as I know

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
I was freed from my foreskin when I first came into this world, so I have no idea how you're breaking your penis I guess? :confused:

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Cole posted:

you guys have probably 20 minutes before this gets fixed, but go type "nigga house" into google maps. when it gets fixed i'll spoil it, but it's funnier to find out on your own.

Weird, it worked the first time I did it, then wouldn't the second.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Rad Lieutenant posted:

There isn't a smiley here that fully conveys my feelings on this so ill just go with :munch:

How about

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Yeah, it is. Go watch it

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
New awful betamax update's not too bad, way more android-y, shortcuts for common tags too (that might've been available before but I just didn't notice)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
But a used magnum and swap in the guts from a hellcat

• Locked thread