Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Rad Lieutenant posted:

If she smokes she pokes :quagmire:

This was one of two life-altering pieces of advice I got from my grandfather before he passed away.

The other was "only loose women drive pickup trucks."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
ralp can you please crawl farther up your own rear end and choke to death on your own forming fecal matter

tia

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Bolow posted:

The best promotion I ever got was to the rank of Mr.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I'm a big fan of Jimmy "What the gently caress did I do?" McNulty

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I got super excited by two bits of news a while ago: that time they hooked a cripple up to some brain monitors and had her fly an F-35 in a sim program, and that self-balancing robot that can do push-ups.

Hopefully this means that by the time I hit old age they can just robocop my rear end and I can spend my retirement years marching around the ghettos of Neo Los Angeles in my robotic jackboots murdering undesirables

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Making a sextape makes you famous, right?

That's how that works?

I 2ant to know if I'm famous now

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also, Longhair McCOD-Gasmask is the same dude that played Toecutter

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
my civ rank is the equivalent of "suck my dick I got out"

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It got fixed somewhat:

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
The Forever War.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Society is freaking me out.

1. I wear plaid, flannel, and denim because I've worn them for years. Suddenly, it's "sexy" and "popular."

2. I grow a beard because I got out of the military and no longer am forced to shave twice a day (also I'm lazy) and, whaddya know, beards are suddenly sexy.

3. I have a gut because I brought myself back from "functional alcoholism" down to "college student" (also, as in point two, I'm lazy), then suddenly the "dad bod" is a thing, where having a gut and some body hair is considered sexy.

Through literally zero effort on my part, society has decided I'm one of the sexiest men alive.
What the gently caress.

This is like some kind of cosmic fuckin' joke. My favorite description of myself came from here, when someone told me I looked like Danny Trejo fathered a crack baby.

This is weird.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hipsterchat: I have no idea what the gently caress having a beard means toward hipster status. Then again, hipsters have basically taken my style choices and popularized them while attempting to ruin it by not doing any actual manual labor, so that shows how much I fuckin' know.

Butts/chicks:

:nsfw: http://i.imgur.com/6QS9bji.jpg
:nsfw: http://i.imgur.com/O8xDCCD.jpg

Randochat: I've got a chronically non-running Mazda (car in my avatar) that's going into storage until I can do all the work it needs, and everyone is telling me to buy a cheap, reliable car for beater use in the meantime. So I found a '67 Galaxie 500 for $2k that I'm hopefully going to pick up soon, since an old V8 Ford is what I'd call dead reliable. Pretty sure everyone meant for me to buy a fuckin' Honda or something, but gently caress that noise, I'm a goddamned road warrior and I need my car to have miles of chrome.

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hahaha yeah, I'm not scrapping the RX4; as of 2008 there were only 67 of them registered in the US across all bodystyles. The Mazda is going into storage to save it from the winters around here; meanwhile, buying a Ford that for a time was second in total sales only to the Model T as a beater sounds like a great idea, seeing as how there's still so goddamned many of them left.

Edit:also the Galaxie is "rust-free" in the Midwestern Craigslist sense, which means the pics next to "rust free" have obvious surface rust/body rot on multiple panels

Professor Bling fucked around with this message at 20:55 on May 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Bling
Nov 12, 2008

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

not caring here posted:

I hear this a lot but Texans have terrible taste and opinions and ideas on everything else so the mental image I get of Texas BBQ is a sub par cut of meat coated in refined sugar, hit with an oxy acetylene torch, covered in sliced pickles and deep fried in cold oil.

so you have had texas bbq

• Locked thread