Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bengy81
May 8, 2010

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

is may good posting month?

its more entertaining than sniper month.

poo poo posting is the only posting.

Also, sniper month is pretty fun IMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Man I'm so glad my boss treats me pretty well.
I know there are some managers in our company who try to skirt labor laws, but he is pretty decent about overtime and stuff. I've had those jobs in the past and I was too young and/or stupid to know I was getting hosed.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
I just want to watch it all burn down.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Rad Lieutenant posted:

I just want someone, anyone really to suck my dick from the back

Hey there hot stuff, I hear things about you boys in blue...
:wink:
:wmwink:

bengy81
May 8, 2010

MurderBot posted:

Do people buy condo's these days? Me and the wife's plan for a "slow" transition to either Oregon or Colorado is starting to plan out. It seems like Colorado/Boulder/hippie area has housing that's ridiculous, and both our jobs would never be able to afford a half million dollar house. I looked at 250k condo's but that just seems like the dumbest loving idea in the world.....

Hey if you are actually considering a move towards Boulder, I can probably offer some house hunting advice help. Hit me up here or in a PM.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
[quote="Two Finger"
are catfish good eating?
[/quote]

They can be, especially fried. I know a lot of people that can't stand the taste though, and they eat fish normally otherwise.

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Norm is still funny, saw his standup act a couple weeks back, he is old and fat but he still knows how to tell a good joke.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Holy poo poo I knew a law degree was a bad idea but gently caress

I have a buddy that fumbled around for like a decade in undergrad, finally gets his bachelors and decides the best step he can take in life is to go to law school. He gets accepted to Whittier somehow, pretty sure his dad had to donate an obscene amount of money for that to happen, but that's pure speculation at this point.

He makes it through law school, again not sure how. Spends all of the lead time up to the state bar exam playing league of legends and is surprised to find out he didn't pass the bar! I can't imagine how you can do that and not kill yourself in shame afterwards.

Also not sure how you missed the memo that law school is a BAD IDEA. It's only been passed around for the last 10 years.

bengy81
May 8, 2010

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm looking for a new submarine movie to watch. Anything but these:

Das Boot
Crimson Tide
K19
U571

Saw Black Sea and it has me in the mood.

The Enemy Below is my favorite submarine movie.

EDIT: OH GOD, I FORGOT ABOUT THE LIFE AQUATIC, YOU SHOULD WATCH THAT AS WELL!!!!!

bengy81 fucked around with this message at 02:57 on May 24, 2015

bengy81
May 8, 2010
Not gonna lie, I still half expect dicks when I click on the :nws: links.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bengy81
May 8, 2010

I've got the weirdest boner right now...

:confused:

• Locked thread