Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Gotta say, having that disney disability funbuck parachute is pretty sweet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Sounds like a really fun guy to hang around.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well, it's not that *I* won't have sex with her, it's my dick that won't.

If she's down for a double fisting with gum boots over my hands well, fine, but don't expect me not to record that weird poo poo.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
A lot of people who keep fish to eat them have problem with nitrogen export out of the water. It makes any fish taste terrible the more nitrates they are exposed to in the water. That nitrogen is the exact same thing that you want to get to your plants, who strip it out of the water.

If you have ornamental fish that you aren't gonna eat, just grab a bucket full of fish water and water your plants any time you want. Plants grow like fuckin' maniacs on fish poo poo water.

If you have fish you want to eat, then you need a system like Delizin is talking about with an automated circular system. Also important is a large volume of water, it makes water chemistry a lot more stable.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

ded posted:

the new avengers movie should be rated x holy crap!

:nws:

http://i.imgur.com/EAcTwed.gif

Proclick.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Bolow posted:

The best promotion I ever got was to the rank of Mr.

It annoys me when VA people or those types of operations refer to me by rank.

Mr if you must, but first name is just fine.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yet you read those polygraph decision things and if you're in a 12 step program with a 99% fall off the wagon rate then you are apples.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Sever

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
ahahahah, what the gently caress

Goons

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Picture a 1988 cavalier.

She paid for her own drinks, you better show her a good time, son

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

no but i see a ton of people get out of the military and refuse to use the gi bill

i laugh at them like i do this guy

http://gawker.com/man-who-would-rather-go-blind-than-get-obamacare-now-go-1704019495

Well, that's it, that's probably gonna be the most hilarious poo poo I read this week.

Three big reasons I've heard

1/ Because it's welfare!!1! Then promptly goes on unemployment then tries to scam va disability benefits.
2/ Schools are "too liberal" they don't want to end up like "that".
3/ Conspiracy theory reasons, ie. The government tracks you, you'll be put on a list where you can't own guns, you'll never get one of those sweet government contractor jobs

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Fuckin' gear keeps turning up, and I threw my poo poo out in the trash the day I went on terminal. Dress blues, uniforms, any equipment that they didn't take that wasn't worth anything, made a call for all the young joes to take anything they wanted otherwise all in the trash.

A fuckin' neck warmer thingy will turn up here, a pair of PT shorts in an oddly small size there, a stray glove somewhere else.

Begone, army! gently caress thyself!

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

ded posted:

pro click

Confirmed

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Yeah, I don't think law degrees are worth poo poo right now.

There would be worse options. Like joining the army.

However, Bolow's sister, you could get raped.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Wasn't the original image a setup anyway?

And if it wasn't, I still don't give a poo poo.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

iyaayas01 posted:

Sort of but not really.

The whole thing is USMC.txt as gently caress

Basically self important assholes risking a bunch of lives over pointless poo poo? Might as well be military.txt

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

ElMaligno posted:

naw bruh i think you are the right one and other guys are being hilariously defensive about poo poo.

Also i found my parfect game
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ff4wdzdQuo

That dude and quite possibly you should be put on a list.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Hhaahahah, holy poo poo, that's an impressive diff failure.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

The Rat posted:

I posted this on my FB last veterans' day and apparently enough people got butthurt and reported it that it got deleted.

Mission: accomplished. :911:

The only thing that I ever reported on facebook was a dude trying to sell roosters and kept putting up cock fighting videos where the animals ended up mauled and / or dead.

Apparently cock fighting videos are in line with facebooks acceptable use policy so there you go.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Don't dare touch the brake in the slightest though as it disengages all those safety features.

That's not just subaru that's like most cars.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
I loved the little exchange of "when I biked across the country..", "woah, details", and "I did a thread 4 years ago about it and nobody gave a poo poo"

Hahahahaha

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What in the unearthly gently caress is wrong with you

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

Reign Of Pain posted:

Best BBQ is Texas BBQ

I hear this a lot but Texans have terrible taste and opinions and ideas on everything else so the mental image I get of Texas BBQ is a sub par cut of meat coated in refined sugar, hit with an oxy acetylene torch, covered in sliced pickles and deep fried in cold oil.

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Audi Q5?

You could also downgrade to the Cherokee, if you are using the USAA car buying service someone told me you can get 6 or 7k off sticker.

Fun as gently caress option, Dodge Durango with the 5.7

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Throwback Thursday

post the best bass lines you got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZFf0pm0SE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZV1WDBeEGn4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
It doesn't really matter how it will look later on because we are all gonna still be looking at 20 year olds then anyway.

• Locked thread