Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Select the items of interest in the scene.

Returned with Honor.

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

i work a shitload of OT because i work from home. last year the management tried to pull "no more OT, you get comp time instead!", so i didn't do OT. about 4 months after that we had a meeting where the phrase "according to state regulations" was said about 20 times, and ot was brought back.

its not even a mom and pop place.

i work for a fortune 500 company.

I think the place I work with gives us stock options instead of overtime? I rarely do more than 80 hours a fortnight, but when I did I got an e-mail saying I now have shares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Returned with Honor.
Just picked up some Phaal-spiced Goat Curry. A blend of ghost peppers and habs.

Gonna try to trick people at work to have a bite for lunch and ruin some Friday nights.

Personally? I think it's delicious.

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Returned with Honor.

Cole posted:

i prefer the classroom.

You have to at least have one in-class class for full benefits, ay?

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Returned with Honor.
Memorial Day Weekend.

Bought Spec Ops: The Line on Steam for $5.

Played the entirety of it today.

I feel I've done my part.

Vriess
Apr 30, 2013

Returned with Honor.

Two Finger posted:

Did you shoot the CIA dick in the head? this is important

Also did you then notice the statues react to what you did?

I let him burn and walked away.

I also chose to kill the snipers instead during the judgment scenario. Magic third option!

You guys were soot on about the village scene though.

I enjoyed how everyone progressively lost their cool until your team is basically shouting gently caress constantly at everyone and everything.

• Locked thread