Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
:tipshat:

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 17:04 on May 4, 2015

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Just because he called you a fag?
Everyone gets called fag around here.
That's what makes GiP special.
For fucks sake man, grow some thick skin.
Unfortunately I don't see that happening.
Even if when we ask nicely you still don't leave.
Let's not split hairs: We want Shim Unbanned.
C'mon, Ralp you are better than this.
Are any of our requests being entertained?
Nope.
That's not surprising though.
Me though? I'm surprised a little bit.
Everytime you pour jet fuel on Shim you'll learn.
Let me explain all this a bit less formally:
This is truly simple I promise.
lovely rules about sass are for pussies.
Hitler did nothing wrong.
I'm dead serious.
Meh.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I was under the impression that fat chicks are fantastic lays.

Who?

Who told you that?

Some dude that bangs fatties.

That's who told you that.

Truth is, sexy athletic hardbody young 20 something's beat fatty any day all day every day in every way.

I've tamed enough wild water buffalos, as well as smoking hot bipolar psych ward manic college freshmen having their first of many in-patient hospitalizations to say with a high degree of certainty that fatty better bring a hot friend.

And Fatty only gets to watch on the grounds that she only make eye contact with her friend, that said eye contact be encouraging and non judgmental, and also tubs is working that camera phone and getting the weird angles. I'm talking I wanna see my own gooch and full vaginal penetration. In the same frame, you dumb fat bitch. And bitch best know how blemish remove because an 18 month :airquote:combat:airquote: diet of MRE's gave me hemroids that left my starfish looking like an early Jackson pollock knock off motif adjourning an anal topography not not exactly like the surface of the moon.

So uh yeah, fatty better bring a friend: FB2AF.

Serious about the no eye contact thing, tubs. I'm sure the windows to your soul were long ago clogged with low density lipids, triglycerides, and raw cookie dough. Ain't nobody got time to lose a perfectly good erection having to be seeing all that.

Don't test it, husky honey. I'll slap a bitch:: it's 2015, you can take a chop open hand like a trooper. :colbert:

I'm watching you, Shamu. :slick:

LtCol J. Krusinski fucked around with this message at 00:00 on May 5, 2015

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Reign Of Pain posted:

Has anyone been told not to use the word "thug" in the workplace yet? Someone asked if they had to take down their Redskins poo poo the other day on a conference call and I told that dirty thugger to shut his gay mouth.

gently caress anyone who doesn't think the Redskins is offensive. :colbert: That's gotta change. Might as well just switch to saying prairie niggers at this point.

If they get to have the Redskins I want blue gums and silverbacks chucking spears as mascots elsewhere, and the 49'ers had drat well better get a cartoonishly oriental chinaman to act as their new mascot "Mr Ching Chang Chong" the local opium purveyor and rail road construction expert and great grand father of the little chopsticks kicking everyone's rear end and the curve in Calc I when he isn't doing 17 in a goddmned 45 with his blinker on the entire loving time.

:colbert:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

You aren't shim

Of course I'm not.

That special diamond stopped shining, though.

RIP, Shim.

:sigh:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Delizin posted:

As a retiree, I feel that my civilian rank is equivalent to that of an O6 or so...

:rolleyes:
Typical full bird.
:rolleyes:

Also:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

As long as you don't wear a condom you should be fine. If you never wear a condom, you build an immunity to all STDs over time.

Listen, like I know your kidding and all, but without even a hint of irony this has been my method all of my sexually active life.

Condoms are for pussies and men who have sex with men where the HIV risk is high, and the protection is worthwhile. Otherwise there is 0 point to condoms, or pulling out, at all.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

ElMaligno posted:

With highs in the mid 70 and lows in the high 40 in the bay area, all I need is my ceiling fan.

Smdftb while im stuck in traffic

Hello new custom license plate for the Beater.

My most used car has vet handicap plates that are "6FY-GM9" which will never be caught onto. And neither should "SMD-FTB" for my other car.

TIA.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

That would go well with my godzilla and cold war propaganda posters in my lonely hovel

Boy it sure has been a minute since you've posted around here, HCT.

WB.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Rad Lieutenant posted:

This is loving amazing how am I just hearing about it now

Atomic wedgie killer tells Oklahoma judge: 'It's like a bad dream'

This.

:dogbutton:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Hey N4I / your new best buddy Ralp, am I allowed to make this joke too or would I be out another half of a Tubman for the laughs?

Looking to clarify here.

Also half a Harriet or Half a Tubman is the new tenbux.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

It's a sincere question, N4I.

I see the big red text one of you gave me, I'm looking to not step outta bounds and lose money in the process.

Mind not being a rear end in a top hat and possibly answering my loving question? Or are you just gonna be an rear end in a top hat?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
That's not good bro that sounds like you need to get to a doc, maybe get IV fluids and some phenergen suppositories and what not.

Totally not gay but I love phenergen suppositories,

Why yes, this is mixing chemicals up my rear end with my weed in my lungs to keep me from puking. And it works!!!.

But I got bad nausea issues. I swear by high CBD weed and phenergen butt pills to kill puking issues.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Sorry I have apparently been a dramatic bitch of late. Sorry, brothers, cisters, and N4I. My bad. I'll just be straight and say that's bipolar off meds. Adjusting.

But I still do not particularly like that the fellow, Ralp, banned me in that fashion or for the reasons cited. Nor the timing. Cest La Vie. I don't have to like it, as is usually the case when you're in the wrong. As I apparently was.

I do however seriously think some SJW rot is getting into GiP alongside a simultaneous acceptance, or at least non ridiculing and chasing off, of loving bronies around here. Of all of SA could we not get it together and be Brony free? I don't even care about Trans, Gay, bi, queer, or good old fashioned righteous heteronormative, just no borderline pedophiles calling themselves fans of a cartoon pony show for 4 year olds to cover their lust for kids and boypussy.

But I'm just a crazy person with crazy person opinions who's sorry he was acting like an rear end.

I hope that was respectful enough feedback and suggestions that are encouraged here as noted in the rules thread.

Not sarcastic. My bad for getting a red star in here and then whining about getting slapped in the process while running my mouth. I'm sorry about that.

I wouldn't be me if I didn't request a gentlemanly sucking of my well circumcised dick, from the back of course, just to get all the water under the bridge that I used earlier for power washing of the sand out of my vagina.

:tipshat: Gent's, stay hosed. :tipshat:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dead Reckoning posted:

Kush make bad Kushiscions.

FTFY

:350:

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
The chemicals are off in the GiP kiddie pool, shits getting catty.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
poo poo even I've been guilty too.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Dead Reckoning posted:

I'm starting to get irritated at the relatives who keep suggesting I try antidepressants, with the concurrent suggestion that I'm not upset for valid reasons.

This was the exact start of "The Shim Spiral."

Good luck.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Duzzy Funlop posted:

I thought it was his insanity that is going to kill hiking-goon, but it's actually the teaching of "Confusciuos".

Who is what is this?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Cole read Alas Babylon, it's gonna fit the bill and the racism and sexism is peak
50's.

It's also Florida as gently caress and takes place in your home state after it (thankfully) gets nuked in WW3 war that's early ICBM era, so more bombers than missiles.

Just trust me, amazing loving book- and you'll thank me later.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Also:

Jerry Pournelle and Larry Niven teamed up for the two best collaborative books of the hard sci fi genre.. Lucifers Hammer (Comet hitting earth, Apollo era) and The Mote In Gods Eye (2nd human empire era, THE definitive "first contact" novel. It's got Langston fields and Alderson drives and what not if your familiar with the genre)

Once you read their collaborations go read Jerry Pournelles "A step further out" which was written mid 70's as a series of Columns and short stories kind of a realistic speculative scifi rebuttal to the gloom and doom apocalypse view of sci fi.

Then go read the D&D climate change thread and the SAL space flight thread and the TFR Airpower/Coldwar thread... THEN go read Red Hammer 1994, and Arc Light.

Finally: Jerry Pournelle did Another Step Further and it's pretty great.

I like to balance my dystopian future fiction with high technology and ideals future fiction. :)

Oh.. Go read "Ignition!" And "Chasing the green flame" for non fiction readable histories of liquid rocketry and boron zip fuel research respectively. Great stuff.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

NoNostalgia4Grover posted:

Hey Shim, I guess no trail hiking news means that you & Spongebob have punked out.

"Got Bored, Went Home......"

I want to say Holly Bloopers had that as his trail fail bet.

It was a fail from the time we had to come back for the mother in law heart attack, and two abortive restarts. Going to mammoth caves national park for a couple weeks of back country hiking and camping mid June, now.

Motherfucking Appalachian Trail.. I loved it, just didn't work this year. I don't know if I'll ever do it in one season.. But some of it, southern bit obviously, is done.

Next year after classes are done my plan is getting all the way to harpers ferry from Amicola, then coming back to the Midwest. Then year after that, harpers ferry to Maine.

:sigh:

Still have other hikes and trips to do this summer to justify all my outdoors gear I bought this winter. Taking the wife kayaking near here this next month, too.

SpongeBob had to return to the land of the fully employed, so I'm wandering the unemployed, drifting directionless, vet wave solo since he decided to leave town for new work/school anyway. :(

We need more of GiP in Memphis. You guys would like Beale street. I like my gentrified suburb though. It's the epitome of the sunset suburb. After sunset only folks who live here, are here.

Our superficial skin tone similarities here are just a statistical fluke because we are living in the blackest part of Tennessee. And because our cops don't like.. Out of towners.

I love this country.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Anita Dickinme posted:

That was probably Nashville, unless you were at Millington. Memphis is crap and the only reason I still live here is I'm literally addicted to the best BBQ in the world.

What part of Memphrika are you from?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Anita Dickinme posted:

Orange Mound, but I've since upgraded to midtown. :smug:

Oh you fancy huh?

How'd you wind up here?

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Anita Dickinme posted:

The fanciest, and I was born here.

My HOA is $475 a month and I get to call the handyman for my cul-de-sac all kinds of variations of "Boy" and there is never gonna be a complaint about it. No idea what his real name is. I like to pretend it's Malachi Henry.
Also my tool shed has no tools just bean bags posters and bongs because I don't do any form of maintenance or upkeep on anything. I pay for the boy to do it, you see.

You that fancy?

Just Kidding, I know nothing under 2 million inside city limits is that fancy.

I white flighted to the 'burbs. Bad.

Worth it. Marry money.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Eric Clapton does have the original claim to Dubstep, ya know.

Tears in Heaven features one hell of a sick drop, beat or not, after all.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

lol @ HOA's

Sir your garage has been open too long

Nah it's more of a they fix everything HOA, and maintain poo poo. You can't see my garage door unless you come up inside my property, and make a turn, it's not at all zero lot line.

Probably gonna be on, or hopefully leading the board of the HOA soon anyway it looks like. It's been remarkably not retarded. I'm staying involved w/ the HOA to try to keep it that way.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Genocide Tendency posted:

You hosed that one up.

"Tears in Heaven was the first song based around a sick rear end drop."

Yours is funnier.

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

:golfclap:

I lost it when he puts the gun in his mouth. LMBO. IRL.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LtCol J. Krusinski
May 7, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Thin privilege.

Or.

Dachau's Cows.

6 of one half dozen of the other I'm burning in hell because

GiP Joke Subroutine posted:

Would
Have