Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Bolow posted:

I saw Mad Max this afternoon.

I'm probably going to see it again tomorrow, or Sunday.

It's easily in the top 3 best action movies ever made

ehhhhhhh

I mean it's amazing but what are your other two? And what qualifies as an action movie?

e: Like, would Heat qualify, or are we talking strictly True Lies levels of action

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 06:43 on May 16, 2015

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Love me some Die Hard, but With a Vengeance is my favorite out of that series.

ew

obviously, Live Free or Die Hard is the best

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Whoever said Ex Machina was really loving good wasn't loving around.

It ended exactly the way I wanted it to all along and realistically answered the question of what a lonely goon who invented AI would do with the technology.

e: oh, and Alicia Vikander is hot

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 07:51 on May 16, 2015

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

TCD posted:

What's better, Dredd or Mad Max?

I'd say Mad Max, but it's sort of personal preference for type of action. I like post-apocalyptic car chases more than post-apocalyptic police state shenanigans. And The Raid: Redemption did the same plot as Dredd with better action.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Click Beelay posted:

Probably won't actually attack my own dick string, was just getting annoyed at it hurting when I posted that.

Apparently I'm the only one in the world who hasn't broken or torn it yet, didn't even know it was there til it started playing up and I investigated the underside of my dick with the skin pulled back.

Do I just keep fearing sex until it finally breaks? I've heard that once it heals poo poo's back to normal.

Mine has never torn and I honestly can't imagine how it would during normal intercourse. A frenulum is not a hymen. I imagine it would be very painful. Reading this post, it's as if a woman is trying to imagine what having a dick is like. See a doctor.

e: Are you uncircumcised or something? Is your foreskin attached to things it shouldn't be?

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Click Beelay posted:

Nah I'm sweet had her check my dick when I went for my last regular checkup. Just drinking and wondering. Maybe half of the ten or so dudes I've asked have already broken theirs and had the same pain beforehand, was wondering if it's a common thing. Would rather it breaks and heals forever than not being able to use it for weeks.

The mind boggles.

Maybe I've just been lucky to avoid this conversation all my life, blissfully ignorant of the physical peril braved by my poor little willy. All this time I might as well have been thrusting into a bear trap.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Click Beelay posted:

I was the same until this started, got me wondering how well we really know our dicks. Have you ever just sat down, pulled back the skin if you still have everything you were born with, and had a good look around? I hadn't.

poo poo's genuinely weird as gently caress.

I think most boys get this self-exploration out of the way when they're like 4.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Slim Pickens posted:

I was freed from my foreskin when I first came into this world, so I have no idea how you're breaking your penis I guess? :confused:

So was I, but I still have the frenulum. That doesn't generally get liberated AFAIK. I just can't wrap my mind around how it would tear during any variety of sex with an earth woman.

e: new page and the reason we're all suddenly terrified of breaking our dicks:

terrez posted:

what if god was o ne of us

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 09:37 on May 17, 2015

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

iyaayas01 posted:

(I'm going to assume they utilize pasteurized eggs since I get every breakfast sandwich with an over medium egg and finish the meal by sopping up the remaining yolk with what's left of the bun. Either that or I've just been incredibly lucky)

Salmonella etc. from raw eggs is extremely rare. Don't sweat it.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Lazy Reservist posted:

Watch the theatrical cut, then watch the director's cut. You'll really see how Ridley Scott's vision was butchered by the studio.

I wouldn't watch the lovely version first. If he watches the Director's Cut and then feels like indulging in a little outrage, he should watch the theatrical cut.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!
Peter F. Hamilton is a huge weirdo and I got way too skeeved out by the first book of his I read to keep going. Damned if I can remember the title now, though. I must have been a teenager.

A common thread between a lot of pop sci-fi authors is imagining that technology and social mores will conveniently evolve to enable hosed up creeps to act out their sickest sexual fantasies consequence-free. I avoid the whole genre unless I get a book specifically recommended to me by someone who doesn't ordinarily read a ton of sci-fi and fantasy. Incidentally, I'm in the middle of Ancillary Justice and it's pretty good so far.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Anita Dickinme posted:

Memphis is crap and the only reason I still live here is I'm literally addicted to the best BBQ in the world.

Them's fightin' words, Yankee. :clint:

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

postin this for the gippers writing papers now

wow

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Throwback Thursday

post the best bass lines you got

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDZFf0pm0SE

not throwback

and not the best bass line I got because it was already posted

but still good

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mssm8Ml5sOo

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

To make up for that I give you this: a new take on a classic

http://i.imgur.com/iGmpqtu.jpg :nws:

lacks the understated power of the original

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

There is no way that isn't shopped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Cole posted:

oh gently caress be careful

last time i did this people talked about how much of an rear end in a top hat i was for three pages

yeah but Katy Perry is something of a sacred cow around here and you just HAD to break our goddamn immersion

• Locked thread