Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Vasudus posted:

Do as many as you can, as early as you can.

It worked out nicely for Bill Clinton.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

I'm thinking 12th amendment. It gets no public credit. I'll have a 12th amendment tat before it's cool.

:smugbert:

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

ElMaligno posted:

That's some weak rear end insult you got there, you loving boot.

The buttmad is strong with that one.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

The real value of the polygraph is in getting people to admit to things. Some people seem to think that the interview before the polygraph is an "amnesty" period where you can admit to basically anything and still get hired because you were truthful about it.

I have a buddy who does polygraphs. So far, my favorite story from him is a guy that admitted he is sexually aroused by horses and likes slapping them on the rear end.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

would

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

OZYMANDICKASS posted:

Film Students

Wait a minute.. you're not one of my daughter's roommates are you?

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

MassivelyBuckNegro posted:

thats awfully optimistic

Extremely so. She doesn't like boys. :smugbert:

quote:

He's not Blue Squares

Who is that?

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Cole posted:

sorry your little dick doesn't get attention from irl people and you hate me for it

e: this post is probably the most attention your dick ever gets.

I wondered why Whip had the Cole Patrol title. Now I know.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

I don't feel nauseous anymore, but it feels like I have a baby kicking around in my stomach and I just peed out my butt.

Get some of those witch hazel pads to wipe with. In about 3 more of those pee out your rear end episodes toilet peper will basically be steel wool.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Rad Lieutenant posted:

We're waiting.

:suspense:

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Mike-o posted:

The Hunt for Red October :shrug:

I watched that loving movie a million times as a kid. Made me obsessed with submarines.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Pubic hair is disgusting. If you're male, female, trans, confused, what the gently caress ever, shave that poo poo or GTFO.

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Potential BFF posted:

Sierra Nevada Torpedo is really good

:guinness:

This man speaks the truth.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kiryen
Feb 25, 2015

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

Nope. We had ATT U-Verse available in CT until last year.

Was it actually any good? I used to have it and it was painfully slow. I was lucky if I could get over 50 KBps downloads and it cost just as much as cable. Is it rear end everywhere or just a product of south Texas?

• Locked thread