Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Fart Sandwiches posted:

Polygraph went off without a hitch. Now drinkin beer peepin butts on the beach

The nightbbefore I had a polygraph I read up about how they're about as accurate as flipping a coin. Didn't instill much confidence in the process when after I had finished the important questions I was informed I would be answering a series of "integrity" questions to measure my moral character

NCIS thought they has me shook

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Ex machina sucked terribly. Not nearly enough T/A for hownfucking slow it was

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene
Yall all hating on law school but between remaining GI bill time and voc rehab I'll only be on the hook for about 35k + expenses if I can't get a scholarship to whichever school I get accepted into. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a full ride when all is said and done but I only just started doing my LSAT prep.

loving naysayers itt

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Ex Machina sucked

Fact. I don't understand how so many dopes around here thought it was the poo poo. Bad movie. Shame.

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

holocaust bloopers posted:

I loved the movie,but I'll also hear why you didn't. So why didn't you enjoy it?

The pacing. By the time everything wrapped up I didn't give a poo poo about any of the characters. It was a slow burn that fizzled out.

Also it wasted alot of opportunities to examine interesting stuff about AI. Ultimately it was approaching good but sucked

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kawasaki Nun
Jul 16, 2001

by Reene

Untagged posted:

I'm all for tats but how do you not have a THIS WILL LOOK LIKE poo poo WHEN IM 40 alarm go off for something like that.

All my visual aesthetic choices are dictated by how I'll look in 40 years because I'm a dainty Victorian pussy

• Locked thread