Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

SperginMcBadposter posted:

lmao if you are employed and not living off that sweet VA and/or gi-bill money. I haven't had a job since late 2012.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

1. Combine cold or room temp water and coarse ground coffee in a 4:1 ratio. I use tupperware containers to make a batch of about 8 cups of liquid. Some people do this in a french press for convenience.
2. Seal containers, leave in fridge for 12 hours.
3. Strain liquid from grounds. I use a metal strainer and a paper coffee filter.
4. Mix result with water for americano or milk for cafe au lait or whatever gay poo poo you put in your coffee. I just drop a few ice cubes in the glass and take it black.

The end result is something less bitter than the average jet fuel I brew with hot water. I'm still messing around with it, pressing out the liquid with my aeropress is the next experiment. The nifty part is that I make a big batch in the afternoon and have ice coffee to sip all the next day.

I've been cold brewing for the past month and it loving rules. I do 100g Pilon with 1L water in a french press, room temp for 16 hours, then shove it through an aeropress to get the smaller particles. Consume either black or with sweetened condensed milk. Coffee is the good sludge.

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

I'm looking for a new submarine movie to watch. Anything but these:

Das Boot
Crimson Tide
K19
U571

Saw Black Sea and it has me in the mood.

Operation Petticoat

• Locked thread