Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
What's the difference between Ralp and Khaleesi?

One gets savagely pounded-out by massive muds, cries constantly, and rules with an iron fist.

The other one is immune to flames.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Ogrel72 posted:

Had two co-workers already ruin it.

Best characters are Omar, Cutter, and Bubbles

Cutty sucks.

"Happy now bitch?"

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

is she a belly dancer

idk why fat girls want to be belly dancers thats like the one thing i dont want to see undulating COME ON

gonna need a top 10 list of things you want to see undulating

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

-nude boob (left)
-nude boob (right)
-jell-o (lemon-lime or cherry)
-nude boobs (both)
-boobs in a tank top (both)
-boobs in a bikini top (both)
-boobs in a sports bra (both)
-katy perry boobs (both)
-kate upton boobs (both)
- ocean waves (Atlantic only)

I respect you for doing this. Thank you.

Here is your reward:

(yall gay)

edit: sorry, here's some katy perry lady bits

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Finished finals, went 36 hours without caffeine. Spent 24 of those in bed. I thought I was dying.

Got some Full Throttle in my system, feeling much better now.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

During finals week, the fear and stress is palpable on campus.

I was just picking up some Rip Its from the book store and turning in my Summer session paperwork. Film Students don't have final exams :smug:.

Taco Bell was closed though :(

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

stay up for 36+ hours.

sleep for 12.

you're welcome.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Walking home from the gas station at 3:30 in the morning with a frozen pizza. Headphones in. A car is awkwardly trying to find a spot to parallel park. Not even close. It tries a little further up the road. I realize he isn't trying to parallel park- he's trying to get my attention.

He cuts off my path at an intersection. "What's up man you won't talk to black people?!" "You're talking to me? I had headphones in" "OHHH my bad". Then he asks me what I'm up to, asks if he can buy my pizza, and keeps offering to shake my hand. "You won't shake hands with a black man?" Definitely not when you're keeping your hand just inside the passenger window, weirdo.

I stood there trying to explain to him that he was acting weird in a non-ethnically specific way for a while- long enough to get jumped from behind like a retard if that was what was going on- so I'm guessing he was just drunkenly cruising for some hairy Corporal human being man meat.

Welp that's my story.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Cole posted:

did her nipple break through the pasties? it's fake you goobers, go google "katy perry mtv music awards."

btw, google "katy perry nipple" and it doesn't show up. WHY???? because it's fake you weirdos. you'd think every horny 16 year old would've shared it a million times by now if it was real.

MODS???????

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

I will never jerk off to Katy Perry nip slips.

But I'll also never jerk off to this:

Spicy Guacamole posted:

STOP CRUSHING MY DREAMS :(

You are a bad person, Cole.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Mike-o posted:

Not a good start to today. I wake up and Cole is getting pissed off about Katy Perry, and shim hopefully doesn't get banned/probed for calling out the horse fucker. I've had about 3 hours of sleep also. gently caress you this day pisses me off suck my duck from the back. gently caress.

fat butts for your troubles:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

These all sound the same.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

have some ~art~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n-_aBDHIyc

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Booblord Zagats posted:

It's new. My girlfriend told me to stop doing crunches because she likes a little pooch. Seems like girls under 26 nowadays want to gently caress middle aged men. Just go with it

Between this and yoga pants I think maybe I actually died in Iraq.

Everything is cool and good.

edit: I also blew 4k on a new laptop for editing and a RAID soooo I'm winning at something.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Die Antwoord is basically African Insane Clown Posse

Yep.

Interviewer asks them if they are "concept art" mentions it, whatever:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG9ZtQ3phoE&t=284s

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Oh god, the Dunsons...

Also, here's a list of movies going from and coming to Netflix in June.

Might watch Snatch and Silence of the Lambs one more time before it's gone, other than that, there's not a lot being dropped or added that I'm interested in.
Nightcrawler is a pretty drat good movie though and you should all watch it.

Syriana is great if anyone hasn't seen it yet. It's like The Wire but with USA/CIA/Middle East/Terrorism. ..Except there's no Omar because that would be fun instead of depressing. Not a lot of laughs, either.

For the upcoming stuff, Rosewater is the movie Jon Stewart made when he took a break from the Daily Show. No idea if it's any good. I'll watch it.
I feel asleep watching A Most Wanted Man in the theater.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Our World War on Netflix is pretty lovely.

But I watched all three episodes anyways because World War One is neato.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

its not that exciting really. I cut my face more often than my dick

condolences for your horrible elephant man face.

Razor-shaving the shaft is just dumb. I'd probably just kill myself if I ever got an infected in-grown hair on my dick. No mouth is worth that madness.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Dead Reckoning posted:

Seriously. "It's sort of like a blowjob, except I don't want you to actually do anything, just sit there looking awkward while this other chick vigorously jerks me into your mouth." Is this guy so sexually jaded that he couldn't think of any other way to mix it up?

When is a handjob not a handjob? Does placing a weiner in a mouth alone qualify as a blowjob?

I'm going to spend time thinking about this today.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

I really want to share this with some appropriate text like "omfg i am pissing my pants" but the person who "likes" all these things will probably unfriend me and then I'll have half as many black friends as I do now.

So I share it with all of you instead.

edit: stop i cant

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

This was retarded (like beyond how it was intentionally retarded) but I think maybe I liked it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

i dont understand scrooges motivation in that one :confused:

Agreed. I swear I saw a longer version of this where he plays a bigger part in the rescue operation and tortures the guy afterwards.

edit: Obviously without him driving the van.

This is not that version:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0J0S7e39s

• Locked thread