Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Age of ultron was pretty dope. I was never a comic nerd growing up so i actually had no idea who 3 of the characters were until I asked a buddy. Lots of poo poo blowing up, scarjo's booty in lots of scenes, and more poo poo blowing up. My kind of movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

I like this post

and this one bears repeating. I like it, too.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
If you like sci-fi and time travel and huuuuurgh watch Parallels on netflix. poo poo is insane.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Murder posted:

Well I'm probably quitting my job. The owner called me with a very combative tone that made me want to murder him.

"Oh, you think we're shady huh? We try to give you a good deal and this is what you do? Your new hours are 6pm-4am"

Calls back 2 min later

"we did pay you the extra money this paycheck"

Me "why was it $200 less than my last 3 paychecks?"

"If you have any more issues you can find somewhere else to work"

Me "okay, maybe I will"

Just let them know how sweet a loving deal you VA bennies are and that by firing you they are doing you a favor.

Then take a dump on the hood of his car.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

ded posted:

my dog

My dog:

I also have a dog but he is asleep right now.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

No way ralp would be welterweight. More like ultra heavyweight. Whatever one butter bean fought in.

The joke is he's fat.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Mr. Nice! posted:

From the forum rules:

It says don't harass mods and then defines harassment. Specifically "flames and insults do not constitute harassment"

Now I don't think that you're namesearching yourself, ralp, but it's still a pretty sorry decision to dig up and ban for a week old post that didn't actually break the rules that you claim it did. So basically you're saying that the post "intentionally annoyed" you. This is where you need to get some thicker skin and take an insult. If you want it to be against the rules to insult a mod/admin, then you should actually put it in the rules.

The best sea lawyers go on to be real ones. Good luck and godspeed Mr. Nice. May you defend our freedoms in the years to come :salute:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Just saw the movie Ex Machina. It was really good. I'd recommend watching it knowing nothing more than it's about AI something something Turing Test. Also there be boobs and butts to peep. I mean it feels creepy peepin on them but come on, those actresses are real.

edit: holy poo poo I just saw an ad for this movie on tv for the first time and it is completely misrepresented. Just go see it and try to avoid ads.

Fart Sandwiches fucked around with this message at 23:23 on May 7, 2015

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Polygraph went off without a hitch. Now drinkin beer peepin butts on the beach

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Kiryen posted:

The real value of the polygraph is in getting people to admit to things. Some people seem to think that the interview before the polygraph is an "amnesty" period where you can admit to basically anything and still get hired because you were truthful about it.

I have a buddy who does polygraphs. So far, my favorite story from him is a guy that admitted he is sexually aroused by horses and likes slapping them on the rear end.

I just admitted to maybe drinking too much now and then. Ok most nights. But functional alcoholism isn't enough to lose a clearance.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Kawasaki Nun posted:

Ex machina sucked terribly. Not nearly enough T/A for hownfucking slow it was

gently caress you that movie was good and you]re dumb

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
My problem with hulu is they are getting lots of rad poo poo including the entire venture brothers series but I loving hate paying a fee and having ads. I got rid of cable for a reason. I was in a hotel this past weekend and watching TV was awful with the loving ads.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
London owns. The English countryside is pretty cool and walking around castles is very dark souls. Driving on the wrong side of the road can suck my dick. Euro butts are very nice this time of year.

Had a pass to one of the fancy airline clubs with free drinks till my flight so now I'm seeing if it's possible to get alcohol poisoning in 1.5 hours.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Duzzy Funlop posted:

Oh god, the Dunsons...

Also, here's a list of movies going from and coming to Netflix in June.

Might watch Snatch and Silence of the Lambs one more time before it's gone, other than that, there's not a lot being dropped or added that I'm interested in.
Nightcrawler is a pretty drat good movie though and you should all watch it.

Mind spoiling what happens in the last 5 minutes of nightcrawler? I watched it on a flight yesterday and everything got shut off for landing.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

holocaust bloopers posted:

Oryx And Crake is a very good novel. More speculative fiction than sci fi.

My second time through college I took a class on sci fi literature and after the first week the professor got hit with sexual assault charges and was dropped as our prof. They brought in this crazy feminist professor who turned it into feminist sci fi class and changed the entire syllabus but one of the books was oryx and crake and that book is real good. A lot of Margaret atwood is boring feminist garbage but her sci fi stuff is top notch.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

holocaust bloopers posted:

Ex Machina is very loving good.

Yea I had to read it for a sci fi lit class that I'm taking now. I don't know much about Atwood. Oryx and Crake is very good. Good enough that I would read her other poo poo.

Read handmaids tale. It's the future in some sort of post apocalypse where the religious right rises to power.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

If you don't shave your junk and other body hair with a straight razor you're a huge pussy

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
I feel like the pube action in Ex Machina was very tastefully done, furthermore :goonsay:

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Butts posted:

lots of people getting high and mighty about the difference between memorial day and veterans day on my facebook wall

who gives a gently caress lets get drunk and eat burgers

And it's all from people who never served. poo poo's pretty funny.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
Tried to get my wife to go see it today but no luck. Looks like I'll have to find time this week to go myself.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Dead Reckoning posted:

Actually, on the days when I'm feeling down because I'm having trouble getting a job, or keeping a girlfriend, or I'm fighting with my family, it's nice to realize that there are people out there who can't even handle being spammed by a chat bot that just wants to make them feel less lonely. Keeps things in perspective.

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this

Nostalgia4Dicks posted:

Applied for a beach cottage that is 5 min walk to dogge beach and allows medium sized dogged

Say a prayer for me pls

insha'allah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fart Sandwiches
Apr 4, 2006

i never asked for this
fury road: holy gently caress awesome

• Locked thread