Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

I, lilljonas, oath to paint the following German Warlord Games minis in May: 1 anti-tank rifle, 2 MG teams (2 men on the larger bases, + 1 loader each), 1 sergeant + 5 riflemen, and 7 engineers with random poo poo.

Sorry for the crappy pic, but they were already primed black and impossible to see on photo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Oath complete by the skin of my teeth. Still need to get a coat of varnish on these.

That's from top to bottom: 1 anti-tank rifle, 5 riflemen and a sargeant with SMG, 7 engineers with various poo poo, and 2 MG groups with three men in each. 28mm miniatures from Warlord Games.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

moths posted:

I, moths, oath for June: two ruined buildings, six German riflemen, one German squad leader, one Polish TKS Tankette (all 28mm by Warlord Games), one frame of Renedra palisade fences, and one scratchbuilt mud bog. ...and a KR multicase case.

I had to play with the levels to get the date visible, my basement lighting is lighting in name only.

Consider the gauntlet thrown, my dear Mr. moths. So thrown.

I, lilljonas, oath for June: one hand-made Russian water tower, eight German Riflemen, one German squad leader, seven German pioneers (all of them 28mm by Warlord Games), one 1/48 scale German Panzerkampfwagen 38(t) Ausf. E (by Tamiya).....

...and a KR multicase case.
:whatup:

Upper bunch are 8 riflemen and a squad leader, lower bunch are seven pioneers.

Tower, Panzer 38(t), and multicase. I have no idea what I'm doing with the case, but dammit, I'm doing something.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

krushgroove posted:

Incoming Oaths have slowed down a bit, so how about a

SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT!
THE TROLL RETURNS!!

Those look awesome! Big thanks to all the cool sponsors!

lilljonas fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Jun 5, 2015

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

My June oath is not finished, but I made some progress and managed to paint the part that I expected would take the most time: 17 infantrymen/pioneers

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Oath Complete!

And that means a lot of stuff coming up:

German Pioneers and Riflemen

Panzer 38(t) Ausf E/F

Russian Water Tower (Panzer 38 for scale)

KR Multicase. I use it to carry my samurai armies a lot, so I painted the Tokugawa heraldric sign on it.

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

Back from vacation and ready to paint:

I, lilljonas, hereby oath to paint one squad (10 men, including a LMG) of 28mm German Gebirgsjäger infantrymen.

The models are originally plastic Afrikakorps Germans from Perry Miniatures, but are converted with bits from Warlord Games and a bit of green stuff.

With timestamp

In lightbox, hopefully a little more visible

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

oath complete

But the pictures are complete crap, since it's 10 PM and I can't find more than a single lamp. I'll try to take better pics tomorrow, if possible.

NCO, LMG and two LGM loaders/spotters

6 riflemen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

I managed to take some photos of my August oath, this time with slightly better lighting:

• Locked thread