Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Friends: Protected
World: Saved
Crablettes: Eaten
I, wdarkk, oath the Scourge half of a Dropzone Commander 2-player starter (3 Marauders, 3 Hunters, 3 Reapers, 3 Invaders, 6 Infantry Bases) (Hawk Wargames, 10mm) for the month of January.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Oath Complete

Unfortunately the lighting makes it impossible to see the red "eyes" on these guys for some reason.

I also painted a few other models, so I did a shot with them too.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

I, wdarkk, oath this Scourge Oppressor and Harbinger for the month of February. Dropzone Commander, Hawk Wargames, Resin, 10mm.

I'm claiming the soaring challenge here by default, since the Harbinger goes on a flight stand.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Oath Complete

God that's some awful lighting. Gonna claim leaping/soaring for the flier on its flight stand.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Oathing one Annihilator, one Raider, and four Vampires for Dropzone Commander. Hawk Wargames, 10mm, resin and metal.

Want to get my base army fully painted, and this is the last of the flight stand stuff. Depending on how much time I have for the rest of the month I'll add the last few groundsloggers and/or a scratchbuild.

Would a "collapsed building marker" count for a scratchbuild? I don't have a lot of bitz lying around, but I was thinking sprue pieces look kind of like rebar.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Oath Complete

Shade I was using was a little too strong, but I feel like if you see it in person, it's decent enough for the bigger models. Vampires I might redo later but they're ok for now.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

I, wdarkk oath for the month of April four bases of Destroyers by Hawk Wargames (10mm metal) and one Screamer by same (10mm resin and metal).

This will finally get me a 100% painted army for DZC. Well, until they release something new and cool that I want to sub in.

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

Oath Complete

Also, here's an All for One group shot. I started partway through the Oath-year, so there's only 4 months of stuff in it.

List posted:

3 Marauders, 3 Hunters, 3 Reapers, 3 Invaders, 6 Infantry Bases (Hawk Wargames, 10mm)
Scourge Oppressor and HarbingerDropzone Commander, Hawk Wargames, Resin, 10mm.
One Annihilator, one Raider, and four Vampires for Dropzone Commander. Hawk Wargames, 10mm, resin and metal.
four bases of Destroyers by Hawk Wargames (10mm metal) and one Screamer by same (10mm resin and metal).

There's a few models in this army that were painted but were never Oathed, since my primary concern at the time was getting them painted so I could glue on their flight pegs. Here's the full army including those models:

All told, and counting the infantry bases as one model each, I painted thirty-one oathed models, and an additional fourteen un-oathed ones.

wdarkk fucked around with this message at 18:39 on Apr 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wdarkk
Oct 26, 2007

krushgroove posted:

Yeah I can't recall the exact reasoning for this, I think it was basically for accountability. Realistically, I'm not going to go through everyone's old posts and count posts (or models!), so if you say all your models are in there, I'm not going to go 'nope, you're missing two!' and say they don't get the point.

Oh shoot, I forgot to do that. Better go edit them in.

• Locked thread