Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JackMack
Nov 3, 2007
I JackMack, do solemnly oath for the month of April. Three Copplestone scavenger tank hunters and a GW Catachan Missile launcher team (as two models).

Funnily enough the paint rack in the background was purchased from TRollTrader.

I have lurked her for ages and finally have plucked up the courage to oath. I want to paint a big militia army and as such this will be good incentive. I plan to increase the numbers per month as I get in the swing of things.

Zark the Damned, I was also clearing some stuff today and found the radar dish from the whirlwind I gave you. If you would like it PM me I will post it over.

JackMack fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Apr 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JackMack
Nov 3, 2007
Appalling newbie question. There was talk of Monster May-hem from Zark the Damned. Is that replaced by the May challenge you described above or in addition to? Am I allowed to combine these challenges (ie the oldest model in my collection that is also a monster).

JackMack
Nov 3, 2007
Oath Complete

Sadly have not based. My daughter was poorly this week and this made things a bit more pressured. It stopped me agonising endlessly over the skin though.

And my all for one shot

I only did one oath.

Here is the burgeoning cult horde (or civilain militia or anything else they could be used for).

I am really enjoying doing these models as they are so much more stimulating that power armour. I also love these Copplestone sculpts and the character that painting brings out in them.

JackMack fucked around with this message at 15:22 on Apr 30, 2016

• Locked thread