Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pash
Sep 10, 2009

The First of the Adorable Dead
Are we going to be doing bonus prizes for Theme groups again this season?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of May: Kaya the Moon Hunter and Laris, 3 Shifting stones, a Druid stoneward and 5 wold stalkers, and then Anastasia di Bray. All are Privateer Press Models.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Season Sixer!

Some closer shots:

Yellow!

She reminds me of April from teenage mutant ninja turtles.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

JerryLee posted:

Just wanted to say I really dig the blue take on Circle!

Thanks! There is some part of me that wont let me paint armies the color they are in the fluff or whatever... so I decided a blue winter circle would be awesome.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of June: 5 Privateer Press Warpborn Skinwalkers and a Warpborn Skinwalker Alpha. From Fantasy Flight I oath one squadron (3 models on a base) of y-wings, one squadron of x-wings, one squadron of A-wings, and one squadron of B-wings

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Edit: Also these are Hordes/Warmachine Models!

Water Effects Jurnul!

Its the stuff right around the base by the snow, I tried to make it look like it was melting.

Speed Painting:

Spring Cleaning:

Pash fucked around with this message at 13:28 on Jun 30, 2015

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Just edited into my oath completed post that the stuff I did this month (some of it) was for Hordes/warmachine.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, oath for the month of July: 1 Mantic Zombie hold a banner.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

lovestick posted:

:siren: JUNE PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: PASH!
http://orokos.com/roll/307569

Wooo! I need some bushes this is perfect timing! Email sent!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Claiming the Jurunl for the Pride Flag on the Zombie.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Hey Krushgoove, I know you take some time sometimes responding to prize emails, but I just wanted to make sure you got my email about the Brushes I won a while back as its been like a month or more and I have no heard anything.

Thanks!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of August, Major Prime Victoria Haley and the past and future versions of Haley, all by privateer press.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete!

Jurnul is the glowing blue hand on Past Haley.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath 2 Privateer Press Nightwretchs and a Leviathan Jack

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

He Krushgroove, just my obligatory once a month question if my brushes prize has been shipped yet. I finally caved and bought a new brush this weekend. No rush, I realize you do this out of the goodness of your heart, I just feel like I should ask every once and a while.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

krushgroove posted:

Fahk, sorry man - I've got some packets on my desk at work, waiting for me to be less busy and find some time...I'll get a bunch in the post tomorrow and try to get this month's prize draw done!

No worries, as I said, you are doing a wonderful thing, thanks for all your hard work!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

krushgroove posted:

MOTHS
INDOLENT BASTARD
PASH

:siren: Your prizes are on the way to you! :siren:

Everyone else, yours will follow, just need to get them packed up.

Awesome! I look forward to getting it!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Hey Krushgroove I got those brushes in the mail the other day and man, that is a great set. I should be set on brushes for quite a while now. Thanks!

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete

Jurnul is for the symbol on the big guy:

Which relates to the show heroes:

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath for the month of October, 1 privateer press Cygnar Hunter Light Jack

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete! -- although it looks like my oath has not actually been accepted yet.

Jurnul for the spooky skull and skeleton arm on the base.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

I, Pash, Oath this aquarium piece to use as terrain for the 3 days left i have of November.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Oath Complete:

Jurnul is the greenstuffed leaved on the part of the base.

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Wooo! Email sent!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pash
Sep 10, 2009

Ugleb posted:

So what is the state of play for this? I remember winning brushes but all went quiet.

I think life has interfered with Krushgroove, I have not gotten my quarter 3 prizes from this yet either. I'm sure we will at some point.

• Locked thread