Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
So, for an alternate universe oath, should I just take a picture of all the stuff at some point this year? I'm definitely in for it, I've got to paint my drat castle ravenloft stuff or I can't justify buying more boardgames just for the miniatures!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I, jodai, oath these two Torakage(Wyrd miniatures, 32mm) for May.

At least one of them is going to be yellow.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Deanut Pancer posted:

A field of Khorne? A Khorne field of murder?

An ear of demons.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

The guy on the left should count for this one.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

krushgroove posted:

GONE TODAY
Jodai - your Troll Trader prize

Got my prize yesterday, thanks very much!

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I, jodai, do oath a bunch of stuff! Blackclad Wayfarer, Tharn Whitemane (Privateer Press, 28 mm), Guild Sergeant, Beckoner, 2 Lawyers and The Scribe (Wyrd Miniatures, 32 mm)

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

papasyhotcakes posted:

What happens if I can't complete my oath on time :(?

Do I...do I become a bad person :ohdear:?

You and me both, kiddo. We're going to... save da whales!

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I stayed out of the KR case painting contest because I thought I wouldn't win and went against the whole idea of this thread, which is try something new! Ah, well, definitely oathing when I get home.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I, jodai, do oath these things: Creature from the Black Lagoon Blood Reef (Reaper Bones, 28 mm), Alt Sonnia Criid and Watcher (Wyrd Malifaux, 32 mm).

I'm going to try the black and white treatment of the Creature. This should be fun!

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

I'm claiming jurnal on the middle guy and slightly considering a black and white army because that was a fun thing to paint. I suppose a black and white with more predominantly white scheme might be a pain, though.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I, jodai, do oath these: 3x Neoterran Bolts, 1 Swiss Guard, 1 Aquila Guard and 1 Hexas, all Corvus Belli (28mm)

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

Sorry for the poo poo photo but I am afraid I'll be too bus in the next week to get a proper picture in. I hope it's ok!

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

I jodai oath a mangler, two renegade and Magnus the Traitor(Privateer Press, 28)

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Oath complete!

I think these are my first official painted jacks and I'm pretty happy with them. Not as fun as painting warbeasts in my opinion but it's nice to slowly paint my whole mercenary force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Hey, just checking in to say I got my prize, thanks Iris of Ether and of course, thanks krushgroove! I wasn't as consistent with oaths this year but a friend of mine was looking at some of my models and we were talking about painting techniques. Lots of the stuff I tried out was because of oathing and I got some really good advice. I hope I can be more active next year.

• Locked thread