Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin, apparently enjoying pain, am going to oath 10 Bloodtrackers + Nuala, Mohsar the Desertwalker, and the wold... damnit, guardian maybe? (Google Image says so so it must be true!)

I never painted my big bread and butter unit while I played Khador, but by God I will have painted bloodtrackers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath Baldur2 and his super buddy Megalith from the Circle Orboros faction of Warmahordes

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

head58 change your [/img]s to [/timg]s so you don't break the tables.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete and eligible for the Hordes 10th anniversary box!
My wife was absolutely right. Everything looks better against a red background.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin, oath Dahlia and Skarath, from the Minions faction of Hordes by Privateer Press

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

Photograph of the elf makes it look messier than it is. I'm trying out a muted pallete inspired by Bachtere's awesome work.

counterspin fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jul 29, 2015

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I'm going to go ahead, bite the bullet, and oath the Woldwrath from Privateer Press' Hordes

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!
I also painted a full Skorne battlebox this month, but didn't oath it, which is hyper productive by my standards. Smashin' right through the Deadwoodesque boardwalk like a champ!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath Makeda1, a Skorne figure from Warmahordes.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

OATH COMPLETE

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I oath 12 Praetorian Swordesmen from the Skorne faction of Hordes

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I oath 6 Cataphract Ceterati from Skorne for Warmahordes.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Time to close out the year with a big batch. I counterspin, oath Xerxis 1, 6 Incediari, and a modified Titan Sentry

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

It's the upper leg of a Hyperion I believe. I got a 2nd gladiator and I'd already stripped it and attached the Sentry's glaive before I realized I'd already used my only Titan shield for Tiberion. I had a bunch of Hyperion bits lying around, and this one was the closest to the right size.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I oath Makeda and her 2 Exalted Court Buddies, Naaresh, an Aradus Sentinel, and a Cyclops Raider, all Skorne, all PP.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I, counterspin, oath for February Molik Karn, a Cyclops Shaman, Supreme Aptimus Zaal, and the Kovaas, all Skorne models for Warmahordes

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath complete!

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin Oath for March 2016 Makeda2, Tiberion, a willbreaker and 2 extoller soulwards.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete!
Also, I can't take pictures worth a drat without natural light.

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

I counterspin oath one full Gatorman Posse(5 guys) from the Minion faction of Hordes

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Complete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

counterspin
Apr 2, 2010

Oath Comlete

• Locked thread