Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

Smurfs don't lay eggs! I won't tell you this again! Papa Smurf has a fucking beard! They're mammals!
Aw yeah, it's time to paint some more models. Maybe this is the year I become a good painter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

Smurfs don't lay eggs! I won't tell you this again! Papa Smurf has a fucking beard! They're mammals!
I, Bavius, oath to paint 1 Morkanaut - a 28mm model produced by Games Workshop for Warhammer 40,000

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

krushgroove posted:

Unfortunately I gotta be a bit technical here and ask for another Oath picture using the correct location (American Samoa).

Reshoot:

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

Made some progress between last night and today.

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

Oath Complete!

Not claiming anything cause I haven't been keeping up with the oath thread lately, just wanted to participate again!

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

Signal posted:

Oath Complete

My sister's a jerk who never brought back my light box, so I had to use my phone and a Frostgrave wizard sheet.

With the Cutter being a supposedly amphibious model, I decided it was designed to operate in the littoral region of Michael Bay, where the orange OSL helps it blend in with all of the other teal and orange movie trailers.

What game system is this from? It looks great!

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

I, Bavius, do oath to complete one swashbuckling Space Marine Librarian

:frogsiren: Double down oath time! I oath a squad of Devastators. :frogsiren:

Bavius fucked around with this message at 07:43 on Sep 8, 2015

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

I, Bavius, do triple down on this mofo. I oath 8 objectives 1-6 and duplicates for the rare mission that calls for two 2s and two 3s.

Bavius fucked around with this message at 01:37 on Sep 11, 2015

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

Monoliths posted:

3 Points: Bavius

Grand to behold! A really inventive ork scheme, for some reason I am really enjoying the deep blood red of the various lenses next to the faded pinkish red paint on the armor. It’s daring and totally works. The various camouflages across the armor are wonderful, the blue and green sit nicely next to each other. I wish I had some closeups, the graffiti and number markings look great even from a distance.

I am super stoked to have won you over, thank you! You can see some closer shots here, from the painting thread:

Bavius posted:

Photo dump in bound, prepare your butts.

Ork Morkanaut, Warhammer 40k Model

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bavius
Jun 4, 2010

I Bavius do oath 20 Skitarri Vanguard (Games Workshop 28mm) for January 2016

• Locked thread