Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

I, Cat Face Joe, for the month of February, oath one Infinity PanO Fusilier from Corvus Belli.

This one will hopefully be the palette decider for the other seven

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Sadly I must rescind my oath and fall into oath-breaker status because I somehow lost his goddamn arms

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

I, Cat Face Joe, oath for March one Fusilier and one dronebot, both Infinity 28mm by Corvus Belli.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

thespaceinvader posted:

Oath Complete

Despite recent events, the colour wasn't intended as a Prince tribute.

Is this a named paint color or did you mix it?

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

thespaceinvader posted:

GW's mid purple (Xereus I think?) highlighted with the brighter one then with Tentacle Pink (WAAAAAY old colour, nearly run out :() then washed with 90s-era Purple Wash.

I adore my pot of purple wash to a disturbing degree, I use it on almost all my paint jobs for Wangs.

If anything it's more vibrant in person, the photo washed it out a touch.

Hm. I'll try this with the Army Painter alien purple and the bottle of pink Reaper sent for some reason.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

krushgroove posted:

Well there's also games like Dropzone, Saga, etc., that have 10-20 models in the starter packs, so the question becomes where do you draw the line? It's a tough one I think, and the reason that Achievement was dropped. I'm happy to hear suggestions, though, because I'm not familiar with all the games that are out there. Minimum 4 models? that's about one per week.

Maybe it should be something like choose at least four unassociated models, paint them, and then provide a short story as to why they're all together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

Zaphod42 posted:

Should I just stop being a baby and do an oath? Or is it cool if I just kinda loiter in the thread or what?

Oath something and then just loiter like I do.

• Locked thread