Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
:toot: PSA from the Season 5 Thread :toot:

We are still waiting on judging for the grand prizes, but if you are one of these people...

Sliminoid
Electric Hobo
thespaceinvader
Laikathespacedog (x2)
Giant Ethicist
Red Shoe
NTRabbit
LazyAngel
Galaspar
Gareth Gobulcoque

...then you should head back to the Season 5 Thread, as you just won a random drawing of some sort or another. :sun:

Here is your fast link to the start of the drawings: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3630222&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=69#post445087236

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
I've considered buying from there just for the giant weasels. :allears:

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Assuming front-facing photos are possible, then they might be stuck with a miniatures mirror-selfie, then. Which would be silly, but workable, I'd think.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

WhiteOutMouse posted:

I guess I should contact Iris of Ether instead of krushgroove? Am I allowed to pick the Exaulted Seeker Chariot of Slaanesh? I see some wording of small and large size prizes.

The Grab Bag album has been updated now, and yes, unfortunately the Seeker Chariot was already taken. So let me know what else you want!

As for the large/small wording, that was a holdover from something I was doing in Season 5. Pick around the equivalent of 2-3 figs, one box set, or a handful of Bones.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Schmetterling posted:

(Thank you very very much to Iris of Esther for posting me the grab bag prize - international shipping is insane.)

Heh, no worries. Also, for what it's worth, I guess the box was light enough that I could have knocked $20 off the shipping cost had I mailed it non-Flat Rate, but I had already taken so long to get to the Post Office in the first place that I chose to cut my losses. :v: I didn't want to delay it further by hunting for a different box.

The clerks were nice enough to tell me that my original mailer box was a Priority Flat Rate, which would have been +$20 over what it already cost, so kudos to them.

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused
Random Shout-Out: LordAba also just donated a bunch of stuff to the North America grab bag! Pictures will be updated to that whenever I dig my camera out of a moving box soon!

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

Uroboros posted:

Another grab bag, most the 40k stuff is all gone. Does that warhammer template pack come with objective markers?

LordAba posted:

Angle marker, fleeing/rally markers, the big thing is a battle resolution tracker. The coins can be used as objectives, but they are all the same (one side comet one side skull).

I'm pretty sure there are extra things that haven't been photographed yet. Might be worth asking before deciding on a thing.

Check the album again - I updated it to remove one thing that was taken most recently, as well as to add the stuff that LordAba recently donated. Let me know!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iris of Ether
Sep 29, 2005

Valkyrie is not amused

JerryLee posted:

I must be blind because I don't see Iris of Ether's email. Or am I just supposed to e-mail Krushgroove even though they won't be the one sending my prize?

Also, how many picks do I get from the grab bag? I seemed to recall that it was divided into "large" or "small" picks and you got different combinations of them or something, but I don't see that spelled out anywhere.

You can contact me at schaffnc at gmail.

Regarding pick sizes, any special rules like that were when I hadn't realized the prize pool would need to extend longer than a year. :shobon: So pick maybe one box set, or a few smaller sets of minis, and we'll call it good.

Edit: I also just deleted a bunch of the 'CLAIMED' photos from the thread to make it easier to navigate through.

Iris of Ether fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Nov 1, 2015

• Locked thread