Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

krushgroove posted:

NEW SPONSOR ANNOUNCEMENT!

http://otherworldminiatures.co.uk/

Otherworld Miniatures has signed on to be one of our Grand Prize sponsors!

I have ordered stuff in the past from Otherworld and highly encourage everyone to look at their catalog as everything rules so drat hard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

BirdieBedtime posted:

Oath Complete!

Alpha Legionnaires! I doubt their eyes are enough to count for Jurnal, but if y'all feel generous I'll take it.

You did not post all of what you originally oathed. Please include the remainder of the boltguns.

WhiteOutMouse posted:

Oath Complete!

Those are my yellow gundrones. Kinda a crappy oath but that's the beauty of this thread, it keeps me painting even if it's just something pathetic.

You are missing the Chaos Lord on Juggernaut that you oathed!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

BirdieBedtime posted:

Oh poo poo, you're right, thanks for catching that man. That's what I get for shoving them in a case after finishing 'em. I always forget, are we cool with editing the original Oath Complete post before the finish date? Here's the shot anyway.

Also Oath Complete, Four lovely Ownerless Bolters

You're all set!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

I haven't painted anything all month so why not start now!

I, lovestick, do oath 1 Ork Nob for the month of May

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Orks orks orks orks orks

Oath Complete!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Oh, I nearly forgot! There's the new Achievement this year for Spring Cleaning so you can earn an easy point and get out of your goon squalor by participating!

You can turn your wack rear end hobby area.

Spraybooth reclaimed!

Painting desk no longer disgusting!

Closet organized and sprues in little bins. Suck it!

Now I just need some artwork for the walls....

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

I, lovestick, do oath for the month of June one Evil High Priest from our totally rad sponsors Otherworld Miniatures!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Good news folks! The OP will be updated with the spreadsheet so you can check your progress as you see fit. Any questions regarding it feel free to PM me or leave a post in this thread.

:siren: MAY PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: Schmetterling!
http://orokos.com/roll/300575

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: MOTHS!
http://orokos.com/roll/300578

And now the GRAB BAG prize!
The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: WhiteOutMouse!
http://orokos.com/roll/300580

We have albums going for both the US-based and the UK-based prize pots! So here's who you will contact for your choice of prize:

If you live in North America, you are choosing from Iris of Ether's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live in Europe, you are choosing from Krushgroove's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live anywhere else, you may choose from either prize pot.

To CLAIM your prizes, click here and go to the bottom of the first post in the Oath Thread Season 6 thread.

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Lord Thrust your points have been fixed. :toot:

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Oath Complete!

One Otherworld Dark Priest!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

:siren: JUNE PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: PASH!
http://orokos.com/roll/307569

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: UROBOROS!
http://orokos.com/roll/307570

The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: DRONE!
http://orokos.com/roll/307571

We have albums going for both the US-based and the UK-based prize pots! So here's who you will contact for your choice of prize:

If you live in North America, you are choosing from Iris of Ether's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!
If you live in Europe, you are choosing from Krushgroove's prize pot - click here to see what's in there!

To CLAIM your prizes, click here and go to the bottom of the first post in the Oath Thread Season 6 thread.

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Germ posted:

Godsdamnit, Krushgroove, I'm sorry for making this month a bookkeeping nightmare, but I'm going to go one more OATH ADDITION. I promise that when I'm done I'll make one cohesive oath completed post with all my stuff gathered in one place.

I'm going to paint these 6 ruined columns and one stone arch, made by me for 28mm models.

Please feel free to keep adding oaths throughout the month! If you want to make my life easier then just please submit them all together at the end in one final Oath complete like you did instead of piecemeal so I don't have to redo it each time :shepicide: Everything looks sweet!

lovestick fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Jul 29, 2015

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Don't worry, you're good!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Hey folks, I'll have the spreadsheet updated on Thursday! Please feel free to keep posting them up and we'll make sure all the past oaths from previous months are caught up.

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

:siren:All July oaths should be up to date! We will do the drawing for July prizes on the 15th so if you notice something wrong please PM me and we'll fix it!:siren:

Uroboros posted:

Krushgroove, you accepted my May Oath, but missed the completion post.

OK - Issue solved. You were in the system as completing your oath but you didn't get entered in the raffle that month! I missed it on my double check and I apologize. Not only do you have the points now, but the good karma you earned from getting screwed over meant that you ended up winning a June giveaway.

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Oh hey, I probably should check the spreadsheet more often. I'm missing completions from May and July, as well as Backstory and Sixpack achievements from May and Box Art from June.

You were missing the sixpack and may points because you did not earn points for the month of May.

The rules posted:

2. Don't miss out on the scoring! YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME IN THE PICTURES YOU POST TO EARN POINTS. This is very easy to do without using a photo editing program: simply write your username on a piece of paper and make sure your name is clearly visible and readable in your photo. You can also add in your name with photo-editing software (online or otherwise). PLEASE NOTE that if you take lots of pictures of your model(s), it helps everyone if you include your username in every photo, especialy if you finished several models or have different backgrounds in your photos. IF YOU DO NOT INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME YOU WILL NOT EARN POINTS. If you're only participating to paint your stuff and/or win monthly/quarterly prizes, you'll still be eligible for those but you WILL NOT be counted for the season-ending points totals.

The pictures that did not have your username were fixed and updated after the deadline which is why you did not earn any points. Since this was the first month and you fixed it pretty darn quick krushgoove may take mercy on you.

lovestick fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Aug 6, 2015

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

NTRabbit, I believe you did not get points for may because your original oath here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717315&userid=189023#post444929956

and you post for the completed oath, bases and all as mentioned in your original post, were after the deadline here: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717315&userid=189023#post446022366

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

moths posted:

Looks like I'm also missing some entries on the spreadsheet: My June oath, addition, and completion, as well as my July complete post. There's also something for May that I didn't understand, a link in the column Prize 2 TTCOMBAT brush holder - did I win something and miss it?

Wacky, everything looks correct on my end and you were entered in both the May and June prize draw. Not to mention you won a sweet brush holder in May!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Indolent Bastard posted:

:siren: Oath complete! :siren:

Claiming the Journal for the Orc Blitzer's uniform, Themed Group for the 'ard Boyz if that's a thing this year, and 6-pack of course.

Fixed!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

bencreateddisco posted:

not the most stable before they're attached to their proper bases

edit: my brain is not working right now

Could you let me know what manufacturer those are for the spreadsheet? Can't wait to see how they turn out.

lovestick fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Aug 9, 2015

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

LordAba posted:

Minor point, but I don't think the "Apprentice" achievements are in either. Unless that is handled at the end of the season.

End of season for those!

Uroboros posted:

Minor issue - awarded a journal point in May when I did not meet criteria, no judge's point for June. Evens out in the end, but I don't know if it effects anything.

You have your point for this bad boy, nice work on the paintjob! Judges points go in a different column for that month and you should already have credit for it.

Indolent Bastard posted:

My August oath is absent form the August tab of the spreadsheet.

Just so you know...

Also please note I am able to update the spreadsheet pretty much only on weekends unless it is the end of the month so please be patient. If you are concerned about missing points please PM me! Your speedpainting turned out great and all oaths from the last week are now up to date.

lovestick fucked around with this message at 19:51 on Aug 16, 2015

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

IT'S PRIZE DRAW TIME!

:siren: JULY PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: JERRYLEE!
http://orokos.com/roll/327183

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: SIGNAL!
http://orokos.com/roll/327186

The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: UROBOROS!
http://orokos.com/roll/327187

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

TRICK OR TREAT! We've got some prizes to give out, so best of luck to you in winning some on Halloween!

:siren: AUGUST PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: NESBIT37!

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: PYROLOCUTUS!

The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: JERRYLEE!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

MORE PRIZES!!

:siren: SEPTEMBER PRIZE DRAW :siren:

The winner of the SPRINGER-PINSEL brush pack is: COUNTERSPIN!

The winner of the TROLL TRADER & TTCOMBAT brush holder is: UGLEB!

The winner of the GRAB BAG prize is: BOBFISH!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Signal posted:

Ah hell, I didn't put my username in my pictures. Is there a way I can take care of that?

And with that, everyone who participated for the month of October completed their oath!

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Uroboros posted:

In that case I'd like to retract the Devastators and stick my original oath, the addition is to ambitious.

No problem, you got this!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lovestick
Feb 11, 2006

~30303030303~

Missing an oath? Points? Have a question about scoring? Please send me a pm or drop a message here in the thread and I can make sure everything is up to date! After the holiday rush we'll have some monthly prizes to be drawn soon, so keep up the good work.

• Locked thread