Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Oofda, been a while since I oathed anything. I apologize for the kinda crappy picture, I'll work on something nicer for next month. Lets start doing some Menoth.

I, Zodiac5000, Oath 3 Privateer Press Warmachine models (from left to right) Nicia, Tear of Vengeance, Rhupert Carvolo, Pied Piper of Ord, and Feora, Protector of the Flame.

Zodiac5000 fucked around with this message at 14:26 on May 6, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope
Oath Complete!

One Rhupert Carvolo, Pied Piper of Ord, one Feora, Protector of the Flame, and one Nicia, Tear of Vengeance. I really need a better set up for pictures. this might actually be a good way to work on that 'clean up your hobby area' challenge...

Zodiac5000 fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jun 1, 2015

Zodiac5000
Jun 19, 2006

Protects the Pack!

Doctor Rope

I, Zodiac5000, for the month of June, hereby oath Dozer and Smigg, from Privateer Press.

The Trollmans must flow!

• Locked thread