Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
you are now manually reading page one of the video games chat thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Adam Bowen posted:

Check out that wikipedia article where every source is a polygon post

english 103: researching polygon posts

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Adam Bowen posted:

Final Fantasy 7 probably sold more copies in their weakest region than all of the Timesplitters worldwide sales combined. It's not a question of quality. My grandma has heard of Final Fantasy, but even most gamers wouldn't have any reaction whatsoever if you told them Timesplitters was coming back.

#woha

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
ebay or sa-mart

there's not a lot of options

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Hog Inspector posted:

remember the mmo

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
Skeleton Souls?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

this is horrifying

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
new av owns, vg

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
i got a red title pony avatar once and i have no idea why. no one ever admitted to buying it or explained it.

there should be some kind of required field when you buy someone an av so you can puss out after paying ten bucks

edit: can't^.

hubris.height fucked around with this message at 14:46 on May 15, 2015

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
so why are people freaking out about the witcher 3?

i'm gonna day one buy it, but i'm really curious why i keep hearing about "the downgrade meme"

also has anyone said 'a child called piss' yet?

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

Sakurazuka posted:

Final Fantasy XIV is the best MMO out at the moment.

yeah i started playing it again thanks to super best friends play talking about it and its pretty good.

totally serviceable

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro

VideoGames posted:

dead space 1 could be renamed system shock 3.

dead space 1 is excellent. it doesnt do anything new, instead it cribs from tons of other games techniques that work and simply polishes them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
enough with the viral marketing evangelicals

• Locked thread