Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eric
Apr 27, 2004
Lipstick Apathy

black pete posted:

Actually that's not even remotely true. You wouldn't know about it though because it's not the kind of thing I feel the need to post on a computer forum.

:qq:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

black pete posted:

Actually that's not even remotely true. You wouldn't know about it though because it's not the kind of thing I feel the need to post on a computer forum.

by this logic there is a non-empty set of things that you feel the need to post on a computer forum

Lol, dude

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

black pete posted:

Remember that time you binged on drugs and had a meltdown in the video game thread or whatever, and so many people were worried that precisely one person cared to ask?

lmao that single set of posts has provided mroe entertainment than your entire posting career. good job reminding everyone of that

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.

echinopsis posted:

lmao that single set of posts has provided mroe entertainment than your entire posting career. good job reminding everyone of that

Who could argue with that

black pete
Mar 24, 2015

DON'T MIND ME!

I'LL MAKE JOKES ABOUT RAPE.
While I understand that I basically fall into the categories of 'very mentally ill' and 'general suicide risk', at least my tombstone will say "died honourably for the lulz"

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

black pete posted:

While I understand that I basically fall into the categories of very mentally ill and general suicide risk, at least my tombstone will say "died honourably for the lulz"

shame no one will ever read it. unless maybe you have a kids or a wife that you have sex with, perchance?

jony ive aces
Jun 14, 2012

designer of the lomarf car

Buglord

echinopsis posted:

shame no one will ever read it. unless maybe you have a kids or a wife that you have sex with, perchance?
wtf don't have sex with kids that's gross

med school head
Apr 17, 2012
black pete

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

what?

edit: gently caress

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
I remember the echomeltdown 2015™

it was good, and a bit scary. but mostly good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
:tipshat:

• Locked thread