Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Thread needs a new title because Just Cause 3 is coming out and looks great.

Mad Max also looks great.

Video games are cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Since this is coming out sooner than I had anticipated, I've decided not to watch any videos. Avalanche is a drat good dev team and this plus JC3 will max me out of sandbox insanity.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Okay, I caved and watched just a few minutes of video.
Harpoon on the car to impale and drag fools that dare cross me.

Buying as soon as I get home.

Side note: GMG makes you go through some new login service but doesn't let me reset my credentials. Annoying but I guess paying full price isn't so bad.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Aww man, at least in NA it looks like the GMG offers expired. Nothing in the VIP section either.

edit: Ahh, they had a 20% coupon. Not too shabby.

Inzombiac fucked around with this message at 17:15 on Aug 21, 2015

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Evil Canadian posted:

So it is confirmed the pc port is being worked on by the devs right?

I got an email 40% off on the pc version for GMG, but I am back at the point where I am scared of PC versions of games again.

PC version is the main version and the console versions are the ports.
You shouldn't worry too much.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I'm fine with copy paste mission types so long as I have enough tools and abilities to change things up when I feel like it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

But GMG gives you Steam keys.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Anti-Hero posted:

They do, but for Witcher 3 it was a GOG key. Same deal with GTA5 - Rockstar social club key.

Oh right. I should know that because I got W3 with my new card and was bummed when it was a GoG key. I mean, I still play the balls off it but... yknow.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Parkingtigers posted:

I actually missed Fury Road in the cinemas (I know, I know) so I just bought this on the iTunes and I'm going to get myself in the mood for the wasteland.

Between me and two of my friends, we saw it a total of 19 times. Almost all in the cheapo 2nd run theater.

I saw it twice. Sure, I adore the movie and ordered the Blu-Ray asap but these people are obsessive.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Now I feel the fool for getting this at a paltry 25% off.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

VERY HYPE

You can climb ladders while holding objects. YAY

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Aside from this thread, no one I knew was talking about this game. Suddenly last night all my friends are CHOO CHOO HYPE TRAIN.

It's hilarious and I love it.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Just got my GMG key. If you ordered from them, check your inbox!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

So I get home at 930pm PST. Should this be unlocked by then? I forget Steams unlocking schedule.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

TomViolence posted:

Welp, thanks to my hillbilly string-and-tin-can internet connection the pre-load I started yesterday morning's still got half a day to go, at the very least. :negative:

At this rate I'd have been better off ordering a boxed copy.

Boxed copy is just a Steam key.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I took the Snake.. bite?
The old timey roadster because it's the same body as my car in Rocket League.

• Locked thread