Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I think people are just tired of batman combat and ubisoft style open world games.

Who are these people and where can I get their addresses so I can visit them and explain my passions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

My girlfriend is having trouble with the scrap crew actually collecting scrap. How exactly does it work? The game was still "running" on the main menu on the PS4 but the console was in rest mode overnight connected to the Internet.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Can you keep playing after the story? Simple yes or no please.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Overdoze posted:

Also a new wallpaper:

This is absolutely perfect. If you told me it was an official Avalanche released wallpaper I wouldn't question it for a moment.

Photo mode :swoon:

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

The game references global warming as well so who knows.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

The spikes are incredibly useful. They add spikes to your car and make you look like a badass what more do you need.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

CroatianAlzheimers posted:

So, uh, where do I find the camera mode screencaps? I just took my first one.

On the PS4? Go to your library and look for capture gallery or go to the game icon and press down a few times until you see something about your photos/videos.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Shotgun jams could trigger a slow motion counter state. I would be into that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

It's a tragedy that this game never got season pass content.

• Locked thread