Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Supernorn posted:

They should make the game's colour scheme match the latest movie, like this guy over at neogaf did to one of the earlier trailers. It makes a big difference:

I honestly think they should redo some things to make the game look like this. I really enjoyed the gametrailers preview video there and the game does sound fun as heck, but you don't need to mute colors of a desert wasteland to get across the world is messed up. Things being colorful in Fury Road added to the movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Around the 19:00 mark, Max starts his car and the nitro leaks from its mufflers and causes the ground to catch fire. I thought that was a really neat little graphical detail.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Early footage was pretty drab. Looked like the very early promo shots from Fury Road. Either way, filters are always fun to muck around with. I'm curious to listen to the game's soundtrack too. The film's score was pretty fantastic.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

George Miller lost interest in the project is what happened to Beyond Thunderdome. A long-time friend and Producer on the film died in a helicopter crash while location scouting, kind of broke his spirit from the sounds of things. Which was a shame since Bartertown was a really awesome location.

Jimbot
Jul 22, 2008

Any word on if/when they're going to fix the slowdown stuff? I also noticed that ground texture has problems loading in sometimes and the cinematics' sound can be out of sync. I never had these problems at launch. Or are they done with the game and focusing their attention on Just Cause 3 support?

Edit: I really love the flavor dialogue, especially from Chum. I didn't know he responded to random comments or from wasteland intel people. Someone pointed out that I destroyed all the camps with a "surely it was your doing" or something like that and Chum was all "It was, and don't call him Shirley." It made me laugh.

Jimbot fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Dec 11, 2015

• Locked thread