Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

This hand of mine shines and roars! It's bright cry tells me to grasp victory!

Odobenidae posted:

Mad Max: Like Skyrim with Cars

I still laugh at these.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I cant find the old pictures but the times that people have applied a fury road color filter to released screenshots looked awesome as gently caress. Doesn't seem unrealistic to assume there is an option there if there's a color filter.

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

I like that fury road sweetfx setting but it's way too bright and there's no brightness setting in the game outside of gamma which doesn't fix the issue..

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

It's kind of a bummer that they put arbitrary damage fields out in the big nothing to keep you from going far. I thought the idea was that it was generating dunes and poo poo so you could just drive until you run out of gas?

randombattle
Oct 16, 2008

If anyone got damseled it was Chumbucket. I still don't know why that happened in the end. I've rammed hundreds of things bigger than that and Chum never freaked out.

• Locked thread