Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Am I seeing rightly that I can have some kind of car-goblin, or does this game have some kind of multiplayer mode where someone can jump in the back of your car and use rocket launchers and the Just Cause grappling hook?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Just got back from seeing the movie.

The standard this game now has to live up to is literally in orbit.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Please change thread title to "Mad Max--I live! I die! I live again! WITNESS ME!"

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I love that you get your own car-goblin.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Stairmaster posted:

I think the problem is he's using it too much.

I read one article that said that one of the reasons Chumbucket follows you around is because Max is typically pretty tactiturn, so Chum does most of the talking.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

A lot of the movie could be expressed without words, so I look forward to that cut.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

ShootaBoy posted:

I'm just hoping that the red haired slave girl doesn't become a love interest.

She kisses Max in one trailer, so she probably is. Now the question will be if she dies tragically or he leaves her bereft and wistful to continue his wanderings. Or if that kiss was just her getting ahead of herself and he lays down some boundaries afterwards.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

MinibarMatchman posted:

"I'm in a wingsuit, then a parachute, now I'm skydiving into a nuke that is tethered to the statue it's blowing up"

So Just Cause is living an Old Spice commercial

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I kind of got tired of MGS a long time ago and didn't see anything I wanted more of in Ground Zeroes.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Sylphosaurus posted:

Man, screw Kojima and that overrated piece of poo poo that is the MGS series, I'll be getting this instead at release.

pretty much

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Firstborn posted:

I guess I'm getting old because I didn't notice or give a poo poo.

same

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

Another copy of the video I guess:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idsiK5mVjJ0

• Locked thread