Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
I was actually hoping this would be a low-budget top-down game because Renegade Ops was loving rad as hell. But this looks good too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
That sure was a Mad Max game that I just finished. The ending was a bummer, but totally in keeping with the theme. I also really appreciated how the game could be interpreted as some kind of purgatory or personal hell for Max, a neverending loop of losing his Interceptor, finding people to care about, then losing them but getting back the car. Between that and the dream sequence, that car has really taken on some sinister characteristics.

Also post credits I got a notification that the original Interceptor was now a vehicle choice, but where is it in the garage? I looked through the car bodies and Archangels list but there was nothing.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008

Dragonstoned posted:

Its in the same menu as chums buggy, near the bottom of the list somewhere.

:doh: That makes sense, thanks. drat, this thing alone is wish fulfillment and completely justifies what I paid.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
It's probably too much work for a patch, but I'd have really liked to see a war rig special encounter. Not the dinky Scrotus thing, but a really tough tanker with outriders that you would have to take down before it crosses the map.

Der Luftwaffle
Dec 29, 2008
Just found out that after finishing the main quest, a few wasteland encounters pop up that are actually really mean-spirited hallucinations accusing Max of killing his family(ies). Seemed like an odd bit of detail considering how little else there is to do.

• Locked thread